punisher warzone

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Fratanize, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Fratanize

Fratanize Keepin the jungle alive

just watched this movie. Frank castle is a legend. Some wicked deaths in this film. Anyone opinions?

2. Sammy Dexcell

Sammy Dexcell Stop editing my profile Smarty!

was it that good cause i mean the first was pretty cack few good fight scenes but not all that?

3. Fratanize

alot better than the first. the first was shit. Not saying this one has a better story but the actor that plays him is better. loads of nasty fight scenes. decent effects too.

4. Mugen

Mugen New Member

i thot warzone was a bit shit tbh a bit of a let down, i mean..the action n all the gore was gd n tht but the bland story and cheesy acting was terrible. the cheesy new york accent they tried puttin on. the thing with the glass cutter was good tho. by the "first one" are we talkin the Tom Jane episode?? cus i thot tht wasnt bad with Travolta as the bad guy i thot it was not a bad effort bein a big fan of the comic n all. Have u seen the original punisher flick with Dolph Lundgren???

5. Fratanize

na. is it good? rekon dolph would be a good punisher.

6. Mugen

Mugen New Member

well...its alot darker than the new ones, its years old like early 90's. i got it on vhs sumwhere, but yeah dolphs alright for dolph. i think its good but i grew up with it, spect if u watch it now its probably shit. the story is alot more accurate to the comic in that one, he rides a motobike n tht. how it shud be. nebody read the Punisher Civil War journal?? the marvel civil war story kicked ass...