DnB Punchy Drums

AstarrDnB

so, I have left school yesterday and I'm pretty certain I have fucked everything to do with it which means I need to get the absolute best at what I'm actually good at.. music. I'm currently assigning myself the task of creating the best drums I possibly can. However I am struggling with getting the big punch and warmth that I hear in the dnb I listen to (mainly jump up but I do like nuero, jungle and liquid before anyone hops on and starts shouting at me haha) normally with my drums I layer 2-3 kicks and 3-4 snares. my question is how to I go about processing these I have pretty much alll the fabfilters and I'm willing to invest in any other plugins you may recommend. All I'm asking is for someone to give me a few tips on how to get drum sounds like these..

I can't really give you any advice, I am still new to producing but something that helped me a lot in making my drums is this
You can just get the idea and play with your stuff till you get something closer to what you want.

I can't really give you any advice, I am still new to producing but something that helped me a lot in making my drums is this
You can just get the idea and play with your stuff till you get something closer to what you want.
thanks man gonna watch now :)

Back
Top Bottom