klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Drum 'n' Bass/Electrobreaks

Date - Friday 9th August, 8 - 1am
Venue - Cellar Bar, Maltings club, King's Lynn

Limited to 100 people unfortunatly :cry: , tickets only....£4

Line-up

Klusta (possibly 3 dex :pimp: , depends how lagered I get)
Hippo
Narl
LP (Social Breakdown)

5k soundrig

Hopefully if this goes well and I make my money back this will turn into a regular night, so I maybe looking for a couple of guest djs

it would be a bit of a mission for me to come up, but *cough*

lol, just found out that the local newspaper has offered to do two articles on this event and do a profile on me! photos n all, haha.

I post up some links if it aint too bad :slayer:

Nearly got caught by the rossers slapping posters up last night :tut:

Stu: any chance I can put some photos of the event up somewhere?

klusta said:

Hah, shit man!

Yes, you can put the photos in the database. All users of dnbforum are allowed to submit their photos, there will be a page about uploading photos when the new forum is ready :)

stuuu said:
klusta said:

Hah, shit man!

Yes, you can put the photos in the database. All users of dnbforum are allowed to submit their photos, there will be a page about uploading photos when the new forum is ready :)

Nice one

boom, wicked night. Had to shut the doors at 10.30, before the pubs even kicked out.

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Best bit of the night is when I slapped on Moulin Rouge as the final tune, seeing all though faces with the 'what the fuck is this' expression on um. More events to follow

:thumbsup:

Mulla said:
Glad to hear it all went well mate, you gonna start doing em regular now then???

Yep. Probably gonna do nights every 4 or 6 weeks; there are two other nights (Shakedown and Funktion) and I'm gonna try n rig it so there's a night every 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom