Pulsar - Logo

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Anyone good on the graphic design front? I'm shite when it comes to photoshop etc.

Wot I need is a smart logo for the night I promote, now got a bigger venue and a 4am close so I thought I better get off my ass and sort out proper designs.

Can anyone help? Can't really pay for the designs but if I use a design I can sort out a load of cds and some guesties :afro:

Affliction

thought size didnt matter
VIP Junglist
ill have a go, can't promise miracles though. is there any specific information you want on there or just "PULSAR!". Also, any specific colour scheme??

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
nice one :thumbsup:

nah no specific colour scheme.

In the longer term I'm also after some kind of symbol to represent Pulsar.

Oh yeah, I may also be able to offer a dj slot provided to people if they play (provided their dj'in talents are up to standard :smash:)

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
I had a little play round with a design - how would i put the jpeg/Attach a file here?

I could email it to yah, it aint hi-resolution.

Im outta here at 5.30, but can send it to yah tomorrow morning, let me know where to send it. (i couldnt see how to attach a file to a PM).

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by jay walker
I had a little play round with a design - how would i put the jpeg/Attach a file here?

I could email it to yah, it aint hi-resolution.

Im outta here at 5.30, but can send it to yah tomorrow morning, let me know where to send it. (i couldnt see how to attach a file to a PM).
nice one

if ya wanna attach it use the attach > browse option at the bottom when ya post

or

dj_klusta@hotmail.com if its less than a meg

if the file is massif I'll send ya me company email, let me know asap (I'm about to setup a new night and I'm meetin the promoter Thurs night so it may go on a flyer well soon)

:slayer: :thumbsup: