Pulp Fiction

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
surprised as most of you may be, this threads not about the Alex reece tune. im actually lookin for the theme tune to pulp fiction on vinyl. I think its called 'Club Fiction' by 'Pumpkin & Honey Bunny'. If anyone knows where i could get this itd make my day :zest: thanx to all the helpin massive :2thumbs:

Can't say i have heard of that tune your talkin' bout. But speakin' of Pulp Fiction, i know a tune i got that samples one of Samuel L. Jackson's lines in the movie.
Sappo + Tripwire - Gangstas [Prohibtion Recordingz]
:bounce:

sparkyc10 said:
it aint a drum n bass tune or anythin. its just that famous theme tune from the film. someone must know wat im tlakin about! :confused:

I got it on vinyl! call up EPIC records, they will have one for you, they released that on the 12"s

illv//

illv said:
I got it on vinyl! call up EPIC records, they will have one for you, they released that on the 12"s

illv//

why dont u be a kind lil man and zip it up to 320 mp3 4 him? :twisted:

p.s uive jus come bak from a strippers bar;)

i have it on vinyl, just get it at hmv, i use it myself for intros as it blends well with dnb

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
Can't say i have heard of that tune your talkin' bout. But speakin' of Pulp Fiction, i know a tune i got that samples one of Samuel L. Jackson's lines in the movie.

I really like the beats on them old sappo prohibition tracks, nice of someone to mention them

Ab0|2Ti0N said:

Dj Flash - Pulp Fiction / Pulp Fact - Urban Gorilla was much better than the Sappo one.

Back
Top Bottom