Pulp Fiction

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
surprised as most of you may be, this threads not about the Alex reece tune. im actually lookin for the theme tune to pulp fiction on vinyl. I think its called 'Club Fiction' by 'Pumpkin & Honey Bunny'. If anyone knows where i could get this itd make my day :zest: thanx to all the helpin massive :2thumbs:

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
Can't say i have heard of that tune your talkin' bout. But speakin' of Pulp Fiction, i know a tune i got that samples one of Samuel L. Jackson's lines in the movie.
Sappo + Tripwire - Gangstas [Prohibtion Recordingz]
:bounce:

illv

the winnipeg styler!
sparkyc10 said:
it aint a drum n bass tune or anythin. its just that famous theme tune from the film. someone must know wat im tlakin about! :confused:
I got it on vinyl! call up EPIC records, they will have one for you, they released that on the 12"s

illv//

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
illv said:
I got it on vinyl! call up EPIC records, they will have one for you, they released that on the 12"s

illv//
why dont u be a kind lil man and zip it up to 320 mp3 4 him? :twisted:

p.s uive jus come bak from a strippers bar;)

illv

the winnipeg styler!
bad ace inc. said:
why dont u be a kind lil man and zip it up to 320 mp3 4 him? :twisted:

p.s uive jus come bak from a strippers bar;)
Now are you promoting pir8ing? ;) hehe yeah, I just may do that!

*illv sends RIAA 20cents!*

illv//

Serum

VIP Junglist
Ab0|2Ti0N said:
Can't say i have heard of that tune your talkin' bout. But speakin' of Pulp Fiction, i know a tune i got that samples one of Samuel L. Jackson's lines in the movie.
I really like the beats on them old sappo prohibition tracks, nice of someone to mention them

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
Dj Flash - Pulp Fiction / Pulp Fact - Urban Gorilla was much better than the Sappo one.