public apology to moskit

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I am very sorry i said all those horrible things about you. And also your thesis was correct, which you spent years on proving. Further more, you are not a bad person and I take back all allegations of you being a traitor, that you have anything in common with judas, that you are from a underclass background with little to no upbringing completely lacking in education and manners. also and you are not a bad person either. Xoxo for you

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
I thought "human equivalent of a ketchup flavored packet of asda crisps vaginal discharge with two feet and a nose" was pretty accurate tbh

I used to look up to you karl, but after wanting facebook and now apologising to moskit?!!? I dont know what to think any more

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Dude don't apologise to me, i suck, everybody knows that...

Just always remember that when i'm being a complete cunt, i love you very very much ;)

:love:

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
oh nothing. im gonna go get skied in the park, whos down!
you fucked up big time, right? for what I've seen, yes. and now a public apology. You know the last time i've seen someone doing a public apology? Like... never. so, get your things straight bodo. Life's all about music and drugs and hookers. no particular order. Get fucked in our common jobs is a must, yes? also doing some push-ups to entertain the vile minds.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
colombian chick, 27 yrs, thick as a plank, and an absolute pro athlete, in outdoor sex event long distance, not afraid in the least for bodily fluids and check this out, she kept calling me papi!!! like ay papi and everything, LOVe it when they do that. i dont know if ill ever see her again, and i actually feel kind of empty inside right now.... totally worth it though

i guess you could say i just want a meaningful relationship with someone special,

this drunken joyride, clubs, bars, inevitably streets and then in the park to the morning light and then sober up, swiftly state adieu young madame and probably not meet again - something i intimately associate with amsterdam - is for the strong and young

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
naa, Brazilian chicks seems a lil more amazonian. a lil faker maybe..

columbian chicks seem like swedish girls but down over there.

i have no idea to be honest.

columbians cycling team

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that looks terrible. and in all honesty, so did she, all caked up in make up, painted on eyebrows, but slipped with the pen so the left one was a squiggle with a cross on it, like a % mixed with a $ kind of thing, looked completely insane, but my needs are somewhat more immediate than just eyebrows, ive said it before and ill say it again, im going to bone the living bejeezus out this nonsensical halfwit, i guarantee you that much, and, with any luck, ill film her body decomposing in 25 minute increments. but i want to keep the male and female bodies separate so chances are ill just incinerate her remains. i do intend on keeping her severed head on my kitchen sink for a few days, brain scooped out, resting in a crystal bowl behind the door in the study, eyes scooped out and stomped to a runny gooey mess, and then my ray-ban wayfarers on her face haha that will be most amusing. what was i saying agian. mmmm somehting about boning this chick right, thats usually what this latina bit is about.

im in stockholm, just held my last seminar and it was RAD. going to hook up with my brother now, to celebrate midsummers solstice and its going to be rad as ffffffffffffffffffkkkkkkkkkkk

i also have the rudest boner right now, im in this bar, dranking offa my am ex corporate and i have this raging boner