Pubic Hair is Back

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by MuffMan, Nov 18, 2013.

1. MuffMan

MuffMan I've been naughty, I'm banned

2. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

na i prefer it pristine clean and smooth down there

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

down where. i thought this was shoulder hair thread. you know the french never get older than 15 in the brain right? but they can be quite hairy, as in that full body fur carpet, so, some of them, to placate their rabid women, for the swim wear season, get their upper body waxed, the back mainly, and its not everyone whos skin can handle it. so this guy, who was frolicing with his female consort, presumably his wife since both were nine, had had his back waxed, and either something gone wrong and they did it with industrial strength molten glue, or his skin had a bad reaction, because his entire back was choc full, packed with an all consuming rash, that i can only describe as "aids cancer'.
    i wanted nothing more than to get a running start, fly-tackle him into the ground, and rub isopropyl alchohol (possibly bleach but i rather fear that would have an adverse effect) all over, until his leprotic rash had subsided, and he would thank me in tears like they did in jersualem.

this would be terribly painful, bit like colonge after a close shave, but... times three or whatever, and he would be upset, for a while there, but in the end, i reckon i would come out looking pretty good, having cured his vile state (he would still be french, no amount of isopropyl in the world can change that, i dont think. people seem to maintain their nationality even in death, which is weird

4. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

so women will be walking round with their hairy axe wounds up to their belly buttons then? looking like a mouse den

danwell likes this.
  5. Naib

Naib Member

fuck that shit, I aint interested in a pubic dental floss... if my woman wants me to go down she needs to keep a bit clear

6. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

Or wear a gum-shield?

I mean you and not her, unless of course you hit her aswell and stuff, both wear gum-shields maybe it wont feel so weird, no hockey gloves tho, no no no

danwell likes this.
  7. Dugg Funnie

Dugg Funnie Well-Known Member

I've always been a fan of a well-kept landing strip; I'm not interested in eating der Schwarzwald, however.

8. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

LET ME JUST INTERJECT, that, and this is strickly, like so, and as such, should it be, under any circumstance, that i figure out how to use a damn comman, surely it doesnt go everywhere im my damn mouth type words i wrote duttn have that allover fucking comnans how xdo they work

9. Dugg Funnie

Dugg Funnie Well-Known Member

Well, you see, the comma works through a modus operandi otherwise known as variable observational dependency. This means, simply, that depending on the depth and mass of a sentence the comma derivative, first postulated in 1068 during the Hattle of Bastings by Senator Ralphson Covelli III Esq., should be employed as a tactical strategy for to both provide enemy combatants with a great deal of disillusion and to greatly raise the morale of the home-team. Elementary stuff, in other words,.

10. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Nine posts and this thread is still not nsfw that's just bizarre.

11. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

[​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

[​IMG]