Pub Crawls

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Anyone got any lined up?

Got two this weekend, mate's bithdays.

Anyone got any specific routines?

We always do this thing, where in the first pub one person will choose the drink, and everyone has to drink that as well as their own drink. So it'd be my choice of a pint of stella and my mate's choice of a shot double vodka.

Then next put it's someone else's choice.

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
Highgate 10 was the classic at school.

Loads of variations, but basically there are 10 pubs you have to go to, have to have a pint at each, and have to be at the next within half an hour.

Basically its a pint in 20 mins, then a 10 min walk.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
Highgate 10 was the classic at school.

Loads of variations, but basically there are 10 pubs you have to go to, have to have a pint at each, and have to be at the next within half an hour.

Basically its a pint in 20 mins, then a 10 min walk.
never done that one but it sounds pretty good ud get full on wankered with all the walkin aswell!lol

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
we did the monopoly pub crawl route in london a few years back! start at 11am , 26 pubs, one bottle o bear in each.. by the end i was seriously toasted and threw up on the train home!! good times!

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Some twat on our crawl always chooses sambucca, which always makes me puke because I hate liquorice with a passion. It could be my first drink of the night, yet 9/10 it will come straight back up. I always give it a try though.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
sambucca is ruff stuff!! and so is tequila!
i always buy shots when we're doing rounds. i king hate doing them but theres usually someone in a worse state than me so watching their face as they neck a golshlager is just entertaining! lol

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
I aint done pub crawl in ages always seems to end up someone geting arrsted or knocked out. Ive avoided both so far. I just drink couple of pints of Stella in each pub that way i know i be ok. I can't handle spirts etc... Make me ill and sick.

justin_credible

Lurker
VIP Junglist
Over 2 years, ma and a mate had a pint and a piss in evey pub in cambridge. kinda like a weekend project we did. Was nice having the last pint in the last pub. We did a crawl down regent street where we ended up the other side of town. 15 pints that night, i was steaming!

KEMZ

Blatant Royal Status
VIP Junglist
its all about pub golf, super lashed!

nothin wrong with sambucca, goes down easy that stuff

im more concerned about the shots of Bells and Jack D coming my way

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
A large group of us foreigners here in Nanjing do a variation of Pub Golf.

18 bars, and each bar has a par challenge, for example a certain bar could be a par 4 which would be 4 drinks. Each bar has drinks pre-chosen before the night and you don't find out what the drinks are until you arrive, plus each bar has a 20 minute time limit to sup.
Its gotten serious involvement right now, with bars asking to join in and a bunch of people organising it all, printed hole cards, adverts and and all sponsored by local bars. Last one we did was 3 weeks ago and 26 people turned up for it, all fully dressed in loud golfing outfits.