DnB Psychoholic - Wanna

interesting choice of sounds unusual vibes but i like it keep working on it!

ello m8
i like where youre going with this - the vocals really fit.
im not that keen on the wobble the whole way through the track tho - think you need to vary that up a bit to add more structure/interest to the tune.
maybe drop it out for a bit - bring it back in - or screw around with the rate more
apart from that sounding good m8
peace.

ello m8
i like where youre going with this - the vocals really fit.
im not that keen on the wobble the whole way through the track tho - think you need to vary that up a bit to add more structure/interest to the tune.
maybe drop it out for a bit - bring it back in - or screw around with the rate more
apart from that sounding good m8
peace.

Alright thanks, that is sound advise (pun intended) I'll definitely try do get some variation in the wobble.

This is interesting, im liking the vibe, it reminds me of playing games on my Atari ST many years ago lol

Thanks! Although I am not sure whether I should like the fact of it being compared to a Atari ST audiotrack ;)

I like it, but it is very retro :) Kepp going psy I like your stuff :D

Thanks for the compliment mate, I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon because otherwise than mastrubating I don't have that much at hand (pun intended again OMG I'm so fucking hilarious, kill me).

As mentioned by the others, interesting sounds. But more variation wouldn't hurt and that goes for both the melodies and the bass. Perhaps hit a different note every now and then. Im liking the feel to it tho and as jim said, the vox fits nicely!

That wobble just seems to come out of nowhere, work on building up to it, lead the listener into the next part of the track, imagine it as a journey from start to end. Agree with the others that it needs some variation withing the wobble, and the melodies. Nice retro sounds tho!

Back
Top Bottom