DnB Psychoholic - Voidling

It says you only just uploaded this but I swear you showed me it before, either way, I like it, could maybe do with some background ticy ticky ticky bits?

Cheers thanks for listening (if you even did you filthy lurker) !
lol :)

Nice track Psy, possibly your best yet ? Well structured but still trippy. Think you've room for something a bit mid-ranged in there though, you have bass and the high end covered (with leads and clicks) but maybe need something occasionally in that mid area? I also lose it a bit at the end, goes a bit mental for my tastes :)

i think its funky, and eccentric. the drum sound is pretty spot on. could be it should have atmospheric bits, like swooshy fx. could be the whistly bits would be cool if you glitched them up a bit, like dblue glitch. but hand made obviously. but thats creative input on the track, not critique as such. i think its heavy. dude.

It says you only just uploaded this but I swear you showed me it before, either way, I like it, could maybe do with some background ticy ticky ticky bits?

i think he may've played it on the mixlr thing. nice track michelle

It is definitely trippy. The beginning was almost too minimal for me, certainly with lots of room (as mentioned before) to add in the mids. When the deep bass came in, though, it was great. I almost feel like you could add (another?) high hat. I do like the shuffling feel to the drumline. I actually like the end where things get kind of out of control, though I think maybe you should push it even more and add a chunk-y kick sample in or something. Anyway, more of a random suggestion than a critique.

Very coherent tune, which is hard to do minimal...

Back
Top Bottom