Psychoholic & Trefox - Wish

Psychoholic

Quantum Cunt
VIP Junglist
Here is a track I've been working on together with Trefox for quite a while and we finally decided to release it yesterday, we are happy with the result and lay our focus to a new track that is going to be quite a slammer I dare to say already. Well here is Wish though that I find quite a nice track as well but see for yourself:

Cheers fellas !

The drop is at 3 minutes? Hats feel forced and too loud, i think if you took that ghost hat down to barely audible level it would flow better.

The drop is at 3 minutes? Hats feel forced and too loud, i think if you took that ghost hat down to barely audible level it would flow better.

Hi, thanks for the feedback, your quite right I guess we have been so busy with this track that we no longer were able to perceive flaws like that, we basically started hating this track so we decided to throw it out there, its not that bad, but it's not really good either I guess, its our first collaboration as well. Atm we are working on a new ambient like track and we now have a little more experience in collaborations so working on this new ambient track goes more fluently.

Could be really cool if you would completely rework the drums, musical ideas are nice, vocal is pretty nice too, i'm just not feeling the drums, they're not giving this rolling feel it should, yet again its my opinion :)
lookin forward to hear the next track you guys are working on

Hi buddy
Umm... Seems you are having some mixing issues. The ideas are great except for the overly long intro. However, when I single out individual parts they are awesome and they would all work together if you tried fixing your mix. I think every thing needs to be reevaluated. What kind of system did you mix on? Did you try adjusting volumes while mixing. For example, mixing with your speakers turn down low and then turn them up high.

Hi buddy
Umm... Seems you are having some mixing issues. The ideas are great except for the overly long intro. However, when I single out individual parts they are awesome and they would all work together if you tried fixing your mix. I think every thing needs to be reevaluated. What kind of system did you mix on? Did you try adjusting volumes while mixing. For example, mixing with your speakers turn down low and then turn them up high.
IVR -> Thanks, I've got two KRK R6's and a REL QUAKE MKII which I use for the real deep bass but barely for mix downs.

General -> seen from the replies it kind of motivates me to force me and my buddy (force him with violence) to revisit this track, thanks guys !

Back
Top Bottom