DnB Psychoholic & Trefox - Headless Housefly

nice work, more up-tempo than usual from you :) I like the pad/strings and you have lots of nice little fx bits/snippets coming in every now and again that I love. I much prefer the bass after the drop, sounds like you beefed it up somewhat or maybe just increased it in volume, perhaps that's intentional though to build the track? Drums are nice enough but need a bit more variation imo. I do think you're improving allot :)

The vibe of the track is cool, like that bass line from the drop, kick could do with coming through a bit more, drums are a bit overpowered in the track. Track sounds very airy as well, is there a lot of reverb on it?

That bass really rolls though, love it!

Something original and interesting. Fun to listen to. This song belongs in a horror film.

Sounds cool. I think if you could do more with the piano though, after the break, it would make it better. It kinda sounds like the piano is getting ready to do something but, then it goes away. I think you should focus on that piano.

nice work, more up-tempo than usual from you :) I like the pad/strings and you have lots of nice little fx bits/snippets coming in every now and again that I love. I much prefer the bass after the drop, sounds like you beefed it up somewhat or maybe just increased it in volume, perhaps that's intentional though to build the track? Drums are nice enough but need a bit more variation imo. I do think you're improving allot :)

Thanks a lot lasiien :) glad you liked it, will work on more drum variations next time.

The vibe of the track is cool, like that bass line from the drop, kick could do with coming through a bit more, drums are a bit overpowered in the track. Track sounds very airy as well, is there a lot of reverb on it?
That bass really rolls though, love it!

there is a lot of reverb on almost everything in here yeah, thanks mate.

No specific feedback, I just enjoyed the track.

Hahaha good to hear good to hear ;)

Something original and interesting. Fun to listen to. This song belongs in a horror film.

Thanks mate, would you be starring as main creeper ? Haha jokes man thanks for listening !

Sounds cool. I think if you could do more with the piano though, after the break, it would make it better. It kinda sounds like the piano is getting ready to do something but, then it goes away. I think you should focus on that piano.

Would a mystery be a mystery is it was always present and in sight? That's why the piano only comes in really swiftly and then disappears its a mystery ;).

Back
Top Bottom