Drum & Bass Psychoholic - Something (wanna)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Psychoholic, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Psychoholic

Psychoholic Quantum Cunt

Hi guys !

I took all your much appreciated advise and worked around the clock the last few days to remake big parts of my track and i'd say the track comes out way better now!
    I hope you guys would like to listen to it again and give me some feedback on this one (this is the new version of the track Wanna that I posted last week).

Cheers!

2. pattycake

pattycake Member

Very odd song haha! to be honest i didn't really enjoy it much only because it seemed to not go anywhere i would change some sounds and just keep messing around with it but yeah just because i didn't feel it doesn't mean other people wont.

3. Cor

Cor Member

Where's the drums!? I would turn' em up.
    Not feeling that synth tbh... Bass is pretty heavy, maybe get some automation on there....
    But structure seems okay. You could probably fiddle alot more around with this one=)

4. Psychoholic

Psychoholic Quantum Cunt

Thanks for checking it out, what exactly do you mean by "not going anywhere" ?

Thanks for the feedback, although I find that the drums are sitting okay in the mix as is.