DnB Psychoholic - Format

Psychoholic

Quantum Cunt
VIP Junglist
Hi guys, quite a change of style for me on this one !
I've got quite a lot of tracks laying around that need finishing and I intend finishing some more up now I have some spare time.
University has been quite hard for me and I've been under the radar for a while but I'm back with this one now !
I appreciate all feedback I normally do ambient stuff so I'm preparing for a shitstorm!

Cheers for checking it out,
Mlidrads.

For you this is pretty heavy! I'm used to hearing more abstract ambient stuff from yourself lol! Sounds pretty hench, but that snare lets it down for me a bit (I'm just being picky)

pretty much what kronix said
like all the long drone pads but i recon at one point it'd be cool to strip them back for a bit

Not bad Mildred, the sound is obviously there (kinda liked the snare), its just that melody wise not very much is happening, so kinda during the bridge it was clear what to expect. Really liked the spooky sounds though, nice little horror effects. Good jerb!

I know what you mean with school taking over your life. It is hard to get in some studio time.
The drums are sounding nice. I like how the pattern switches up. The shuffle is expertly executed too. I think the bass could use more something in the lower mid-bass and higher mid-bass. Possibly, some resonance and filter play to give the bass more character.
Everything else I believe the song needs work on, has been mentioned above. I especially agree with Pryococcus.

Nice to see you back :) Heavy dark track from you too, nice ! Really like the drums, both kick and snare are great. Liked the little psychedelic lead as well - though you could perhaps change the patterns around or make a bit of a longer solo with it I think. I like that wind/drone effect you have going on. Track fits a space horror movie imo :D

Back
Top Bottom