DnB Psychoactive - Drum and bass time

First of all the mixdown is quite bad actually. Really bad.
Definitely work on that ! Find some tracks that are a bit similar and try to mimic those levels for the mixdown, not completely copy at leave some personal touch but follow the main idea cause your mixdown is just wrong.
The melody could use some variation at some point or let something else come in or synthesize a more interesting sound with some movement, after about a minute the melody becomes quite annoying.

Anyway as far as your name goes, psychoactive. Quite good I guess I really like 50% of it!

Of and big up for the spitting though, I enjoyed that !

Cheers !

Thank you for your comments guys, its honestly a good feeling to receive actual feedback i can work on
In all fairness i found the instrumental on the internetz royalty free so its understandable those adjustments would be better
And thank you for commenting on my spitting, this is my first DnB as im more rap, but thank youuu

Besides what our fellow friends said up there, this track have a more classic feeling for me. I don't know why, it reminded me of Shy FX & T-Power album "Set it off", maybe because the mix between Rap and DnB. Anyways, I liked the whole idea of the song, sounded good to me, but some more prominent kicks and snares could do magic and turn this into a monster.

I love the original track to this. Do you know the name. It is some Spanish goodness. I have always wanted to do a remix of this song. I know I could easily recreating the instrumental parts but I can't sing let alone in Spanish.

Back
Top Bottom