Psychedelic

thats the rumour yes, i think its bullshit, hype and hazard clearly have it digitally and on vinyl, so cant be that hard to release.

just heard it pretty good man. like hazards drums better they're more bouncy but crystal's done a nice tune. even thought they're pretty similar they still sound well different i know that sounds stupid

I heard Taxman play Psychadelic last weekend, so I can only assume it's coming out. Has to really after all the play its been getting.

A bit off-topic, but Crystal Clear is a SICK producer. His productions will only get bigger and bigger, and he can mix as well. Being signed to Ganja was a touch for both him and Hype.

I heard Taxman play Psychadelic last weekend, so I can only assume it's coming out. Has to really after all the play its been getting.

A bit off-topic, but Crystal Clear is a SICK producer. His productions will only get bigger and bigger, and he can mix as well. Being signed to Ganja was a touch for both him and Hype.

yeah i loved 175 vol 1 epic tune. and cold blooded of course the vip is amazing but that did have cabbies input (actually he's a sick producer and all)

i really cant see (or hear) the whole psycadelic and superfunk sound the same? also the intro to superfunk sounds like tc drink i reckon.

shame he didnt lose the files to mr happy my god that is the worst dnb tune ever produced.

what's with people talking absoulte shit lately? someone in the timewarp vip thread saying its the worse tune ever.. and now you.

i could fill an A4 sheet of paper with worse tunes than both of these in font size 10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom