Psychedelic

"And I dropped it"

WOMP WOMP WOM-WOM-WOMP WOMP

I actually don't like it that much, but fair play to Hazard and Hype for teasing the hell out of it all this year.

That tune is boring as fuck.Hazard is over rated.Look at new production from Heist,Original Sin,Taxman,Callide,Zen,Cabbie... Hazards production skills are 8 years behind above producers.

highly reccomend getting this vinyl ( crystal clear) - super funk its a banger and the other side is heavy as well..

That tune is boring as fuck.Hazard is over rated.Look at new production from Heist,Original Sin,Taxman,Callide,Zen,Cabbie... Hazards production skills are 8 years behind above producers.

Pull the other one

Shut up, Hazards a leader while others follow, his tunes have defined Ganja the last few years.

2 for 1!!!!!!

My favourite Hazard tune, if it doesn't get released I will break into Hazards studio and take it myself.

2 for 1!!!!!!

My favourite Hazard tune, if it doesn't get released I will break into Hazards studio and take it myself.

You just never know with Hazard

I remember Hype playing 0121 VIP on Kiss recently and mentioning something about a "Christmas surprise" for all the Hazard fans out there, will be interesting to see if anything comes of this ...

I'm still after Watch Your Teeth and Pimpin's Big Business as well

I've got a feeling whatever Hazard's next release is, it'll be big, can't say I was too keen on Wicked So / Tactix compared to a lot of his other tunes, especially the latest bits

You just never know with Hazard

I remember Hype playing 0121 VIP on Kiss recently and mentioning something about a "Christmas surprise" for all the Hazard fans out there, will be interesting to see if anything comes of this ...

I'm still after Watch Your Teeth and Pimpin's Big Business as well

I've got a feeling whatever Hazard's next release is, it'll be big, can't say I was too keen on Wicked So / Tactix compared to a lot of his other tunes, especially the latest bits

It's not called Watch Your Teeth. It's just Warp 9 V.I.P. Big Business is coming out but god knows when. I'd put money on that being the flip to Psychedelic...but don't quote me on that.
2 4 1 needs a touch up plus theres all the other old stuff he's got. I'm looking forward to hearing the new batch of stuff.

It's not called Watch Your Teeth. It's just Warp 9 V.I.P.

Don't you mean just W9?

Warp 9 is a Jakes tune, innit?

There's a Don't Be A Hero VIP floating around too, as Hazard played it on Hype's show a while back.

That makes two complete Hazard 12"s (Don't Be a Hero / W9 and Busted / 0121) that have VIPs in the works.

Don't you mean just W9?

There's a Don't Be A Hero VIP floating around too, as Hazard played it on Hype's show a while back.

That makes two complete Hazard 12"s (Don't Be a Hero / W9 and Busted / 0121) that have VIPs in the works.

And they should both come out lol

Don't you mean just W9?

Yeah...W9 v.i.p :D

theres a w9 vip and another tune that peeps were calling wash your teeth tho

Baffled lol

I just remember hearing Hype play the "W9 VIP" on his Kiss 100 show and the tune was track listed as "Watch Your Teeth", which made sense to me as it's got an old kung fu movie sample before the second drop which says something like "And then you won't have any teeth in your mouth!"

So yeah ...

yeah that 1 is the w9 vip, gis a sec an i'll upload the 1 i thought was called wash your teeth

Back
Top Bottom