Psychedelic Honey

William Stutter

VIP Junglist
meh, got stung by a bee on the high seas in twenty twelve and had to be picked up by a lifeboat after suffering from an allergic shock. had to spend three days in a fuckin hospital and as much as i'm up for any kind of psychedelics, i've to pass since otherwise i'd be doomed like sidney or worse.
bit funny how the seller just doesn't react on her/his comment as if near-death experience was a common sideeffect. :D

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
meh, got stung by a bee on the high seas in twenty twelve and had to be picked up by a lifeboat after suffering from an allergic shock. had to spend three days in a fuckin hospital and as much as i'm up for any kind of psychedelics, i've to pass since otherwise i'd be doomed like sidney or worse.
bit funny how the seller just doesn't react on her/his comment as if near-death experience was a common sideeffect. :D
Well everything in life is

xiris

Resident Canadian
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Damn, that's quite a story, I'm glad you came out alright.

Is there a recommended dosage mentioned anywhere? I'd imagine it wasn't a tablespoon.

Edit: damn, it is says don't have more than 1 tablespoon in a 24 hour period.

houseaddict

VIP Junglist
One spoonful calms you down. Two spoonfuls help you sleep. But three spoonfuls and you'll go into a sleep so deep you'll never wake up. Never!

Top Bottom