PS3 or xbox 360

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by ScottyEightSix, Nov 21, 2007.

?

Which one

Poll closed Nov 28, 2007.
  1. Xbox 360

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. PS3

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

I'm struggling to decide which to buy as xbox is cheaper but ps3 is a better console. Also Xbox has Halo 3 and Ps3 has GTA 6 coming soon what do you guys think?

2. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Do some research mate, GTA IV (not 6) is coming out on both consoles. The delay (programming problems) with the PS3 version is causing the game to be delayed on both platforms.

XBox has better and more games. That's not my personal opinion - just check out gamerankings.com. More Xbox games with 85% or better scores. Halo 3 is not up to the hype but there are plenty of other great games.

PS3 is better value in terms of what you get (Blu-Ray, excellent dvd player plus graphic power). The power is on paper though, when you compare games that came out on both, i.e. Assasin's Creed, the PS3 version most often hardly looks better.

3. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

I know its coming out on both but ive found that games like GTA play better on PS3 than xbox. Where as Xbox is alot better for first person shooters like halo. I dunno why but i just think the controlers for each console work better for diffrent types of games (IMO).
    I guess everyones diffrent tho.

4. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

360, can't see much point in getting the PS3 from the looks of the exclusive games, and Xbox Live is ace!

Bad Ace has both I'm sure he can give you a decent opinion.

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

get a laptop, all girls got them for some reason whats all that about

6. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

its gotta be the 360!
    so many more an better games!
    plus ps3 games aint gonna be that great for a while they still find it hard to convert games for it!

7. RAZE

RAZE Member

360 without a doubt. Playstations are gay.

8. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

360 hands down mate.....i havent brought one game 4 the ps3 yet because to b honest there isnt n e thing for the ps3 that i cant get for the xbox 360 except resistence but IMO that is over rated.also i understand that it is doubtful capcom will b makin games 4 the ps3 at all as its to expensive and to difficult to make a game 4 ps3 (thats what i read any ways).the only good thing about ps3 is blu ray as for the xbox 360 hd player is £100 but if ur not lookin 4 quality it doesnt matter.
    ok so u have to pay £40 to play xbox live and ps3 online is free BUT theres hardly any games to play online on the ps3
    Thats just my 2 cents ;)