PS3 deals

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
Pc's on hold for the mo.

Ps3 is my new want.

Anyone know of any good deals about?

Seen 259.99 in gamestation which includes BC2.

Any help approooochiated

x

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
i was in HMv today and you can get a 40G big one for 190 quid, i know 40g isnt huge but thats what i have and unless u are savin HD blockbusters on it its all ya need...

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
Think i've decided (lolz i know. ME...decide on anything :lol:)

Getting that one from gamestation all being well.

I would do a second hand jobby but i just can't bare the thought of handing over my moolah for 2nd hands.
I just can't do it. :(

Thankyou everyone.

Here a kiss
x

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
Yeah man.
I can do it with DVDs and games.

But i've never done it with hardware.
Even when i have.
It's been from a mate, with me checking it a hundred times before even considering taking it of their hands lol.

Even then i still feel a little empty.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
Oh I've just remembered, I watched the Sony E3 Presentation (because Im really cool like that :teeth:), they are lowering the price of the PS3 when PS3 Move gets released in September.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist

one of those

pretty much the Wii remote but uber sensitive, look at the Metal Gear Solid Rising trailer for a great example of how itll work
wont be as cool as Microsoft Kinect though

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i just bought a 360 elite from gamestation. preowned. no point in buying brand new. 12 month warenty with new or preowned from game and game station.
i bagged 360 elite, 2 pads, red dead, MW2, Pure and lego batman for 190. managed to barter the guy down by saying i'd been in and spoken to him the week before and he'd offered me this, that and the other. derps.

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
Oh i'm not waiting that long.

Might as well just stick me cash up me bum.

Not convinced by that motion malarky. Blatently piggybacking on the Wii's success.
Can't see how people can game propper on shit like FPS and that like whilst waving two thingys around like a nonce.

I'm a big guy. If i want exercise, i'll walk to the shops. When i game. I'm in pure lazy mode.