Prymal

don't like the fact that the drums don't change at all for the first 2 minutes...wasn't really feeling that vocal sample either....the vocals after the drop maybe could be taken out, the ones that keep repeating---as a whole this tune suffers alot from being too overly repetitive...the only time there's any sort of change up at all is during the little breakdowns, but then it goes right back into the same thing...maybe try spicing up the bassline every 4 bars or something, using other bass tones/sounds and adding some change ups in the beat to help break up the monotony, cuz i'm sorry to say that it gets really boring really fast...

:boxing: Yeah i'll work on that whole monotony thing. it does need highs and maybe some changes in breaks , but the thing is DNB tunes in general are monotonous like shit. so i hate when people comment its too monotonous. fuck dat. :upyours: if you mean i need to use oscillation to spice things up thats one thing. :-/ but don't comment on monotony thanks. no need. but thanks for the comments dave.

james :welcome:

yeah, dnb to a point is kinda monotonous, but all the good dnb tunes have some variation in the basslines and drums as well as everything else...your tune was basically the same thing looping over and over till the end---ocsillation would be nice, but i mean a slight change-up in the actual bassline melody...take, for instance, the classic 'alien girl'...it uses just one drumloop the entire song, but the modulating bassline melody changes slighty every so often, which keeps it from getting boring and also helps the tune move along...the lack of any kind of variation in your tune was kinda like driving into a dead end---it didn't go anywhere at all...i'm not saying to be like classical music with several different movements and all that, you wanna keep the same theme going thru the whole tune, and you can keep the same theme while still having some variation...sorry for being honest...

Back
Top Bottom