DnB Protoplasym - Into Oblivion testy 6 Dist

Neural Tech

Nuskool
VIP Junglist
Last edited:
Bass sounds nice but is a bit loud and dominant. Also don't think it needs to play all the time, I would definitely have it play at least half as often and have more rests to have gaps for drums and maybe another element of some kind.

Think this could work well as a full tune but it depends a lot on how you do the intro and outro.

Bass sounds nice but is a bit loud and dominant. Also don't think it needs to play all the time, I would definitely have it play at least half as often and have more rests to have gaps for drums and maybe another element of some kind.

Think this could work well as a full tune but it depends a lot on how you do the intro and outro.

Right on, that version showcased one of the many Bass riffs/sounds I've got for the tune. There's no telling how it'll be sequenced in the end. Here, check out this other version I have for it... as you can see it's a bunch of new and different patches and riffs.

Your bass as cool as it sounds dominates the rest of the track, in dnb your drums should be the loudest element. Try balancing your mix more, getting chunkier drums and eqing your bass away from your drums and you'll definitely improve :)

Your bass as cool as it sounds dominates the rest of the track, in dnb your drums should be the loudest element. Try balancing your mix more, getting chunkier drums and eqing your bass away from your drums and you'll definitely improve :)

Check out this other version I'm uploading now... see if it's more to your liking. It's much a cleaner Sub.

very very nice sir, somehow my brain ate it up like candy and it made sense, got into a little trans

Check out Testy 1 and see what you think... much crisper and cleaner Sub with a big Choral type Pad at the end.

Back
Top Bottom