Protocol 7 - Victory (Latest WIP)

Protocol 7

Hey guys,

This is my latest work in progress, its drum & bass, I am very happy with the intro and breakdown, just working on the drop / basslines atm, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Ignore the clicks just before / after the second drop, I placed the highhates slightly off when copying from the initial drop, so will be fixed at a later point.

Cheers.

very professional sounding bud, very good job overall. only thing id change is the first drop. for the last few seconds of the drop, id put it some little riser to help with the transition to the faster main part

Thanks man, yeah I know what you mean, I have actualy taken out the entire first part of the drop, after more listening it just doesnt feel right, so I have altered the second part a bit and put it to the front, trying to update the track but soundcloud is having a tantrum at the moment.

Really wasn't expecting this tune to drop like it did! Really like some of the sounds in here man mixdown sounds pretty good. Strings sound nice good melody. Really don't like the vocal on the intro and breakdown just sounds too cheesy! I would cut it up to stutter it up or mash it up somehow if you really like it but for it just detracts from what is otherwise a good tune. I would agree with atrio on the riser could do with something to build it a bit more.

Updated the clip.

Thanks for the feedback so far, I know what you mean Rezonate, but the track really doesnt sound very good without the vocals.

Back
Top Bottom