DnB Prosper

hey man,

Mixdown wise everything sounds fine coming through my HS8's, overall I think the tune needs a lot more elements (I think a vocal / layer the drums more / variation with the synths "maybe low pass automation / eq automation + delays and reverb" and for elements wise I think a violin / rhode might sit well with this track).

I do like the synth shots in the intro and the running sound in the background. (I feel that if the background sound was rising to the drop it would really add to the drop itself)

The snare seems a little bit off to me for the vibe of the track, I think something a little more snappy would work well with this.

The sound that comes in around 1:30 is really loud compared to everything else and sounds a little out of place.

I can see the kind of vibe youre going for and I do think with just more elements overall and maybe a little vocal piece running over this could turn into something really smooth!

If you could feedback me too that'd be great https://dnbforum.com/threads/james-detached-chasing-shadows-minimal-liquid-wip.194770/

hey man,

Mixdown wise everything sounds fine coming through my HS8's, overall I think the tune needs a lot more elements (I think a vocal / layer the drums more / variation with the synths "maybe low pass automation / eq automation + delays and reverb" and for elements wise I think a violin / rhode might sit well with this track).

I do like the synth shots in the intro and the running sound in the background. (I feel that if the background sound was rising to the drop it would really add to the drop itself)

The snare seems a little bit off to me for the vibe of the track, I think something a little more snappy would work well with this.

The sound that comes in around 1:30 is really loud compared to everything else and sounds a little out of place.

I can see the kind of vibe youre going for and I do think with just more elements overall and maybe a little vocal piece running over this could turn into something really smooth!

If you could feedback me too that'd be great https://dnbforum.com/threads/james-detached-chasing-shadows-minimal-liquid-wip.194770/

Thanks a lot for the response mate. I've listened to your tune and I don't think I have anything constructive I can say really - it's sounding great

hello, i like this one, flowing nicely. i would suggest to put the clap/snare more in the back and hats more upfront.
for my cupa tea it's a bit empty, some vocals would help, but it's personal preference, your track is chilling well :)

hello, i like this one, flowing nicely. i would suggest to put the clap/snare more in the back and hats more upfront.
for my cupa tea it's a bit empty, some vocals would help, but it's personal preference, your track is chilling well :)
Thank you very much man. I need to make friends with some people who sing I think haha. I can kind of sing but I don't have much of a voice

Thank you very much man. I need to make friends with some people who sing I think haha. I can kind of sing but I don't have much of a voice

hahaha :D.. I also look for a good singer .. tell me if you find one :)
in the meantime, check some vocals packs, there is plenty of good stuff around that would match your style of music ...

hahaha :D.. I also look for a good singer .. tell me if you find one :)
in the meantime, check some vocals packs, there is plenty of good stuff around that would match your style of music ...
Will do. I feel a little bit suspicious of vocal packs - vocals are something I feel need to be completely unique to a track

Back
Top Bottom