Prospekt - My Frist Mix - Nov 08

i liked the little pendy teaser at the start, i wont be able to listen to much more than that tho. gotta run to work :(

i will post u the feedback tomorrow bruvva
big up

just registered to reply to this. fairly new to dnb but chose your mix as your thread had most replies. can't believe you've only been mixing for 6 months! i like from chase and status onwards, think thats my preference so far in dnb though. i'm liking it a lot though!

just registered to reply to this. fairly new to dnb but chose your mix as your thread had most replies. can't believe you've only been mixing for 6 months! i like from chase and status onwards, think thats my preference so far in dnb though. i'm liking it a lot though!

Cheers 4 the kind words miss. :)

Last edited:
ya man. sick business. busted this mix on the plane there and what not.
flowin and movin really well. you blatantly know how to set a scene which a lot of people don't seem to get imo...
coulpe of shaky bits, but in another 6 months it'll be crisp as you like.

can't knock it man. all roads lead forward (y)

ya man. sick business. busted this mix on the plane there and what not.
flowin and movin really well. you blatantly know how to set a scene which a lot of people don't seem to get imo...
coulpe of shaky bits, but in another 6 months it'll be crisp as you like.

can't knock it man. all roads lead forward (y)

Appreciation, glad you enjoyed it mate. Thought you might. :wave:

yo had a listen, and thought it was fuckin spot on, you obviously worked hard on that tracklist! was crisp as.. you know about the beatmatchin bit etc so looking forward to the next one for sure!

yo had a listen, and thought it was fuckin spot on, you obviously worked hard on that tracklist! was crisp as.. you know about the beatmatchin bit etc so looking forward to the next one for sure!

Yeh I'll do a next one in December and try and use a completely fresh batch of tunes, will be interesting. Glad you enjoyed it anyway bruv, cheers. :)

How long you been mixing for AJ?

6 months of my Technics, nearly 7 actually. And a year before that I was on some shitty Kam decks, so all in all about a year and a half...

Got my first set tonight at some club called Mint in Leeds, fuckin' brickin actually, should be fine hopefully. Amazing Funktion 1 soundsystem in there.

Any tips Mr.Controller?

Liked it mate, very good for someone who's not been mixing for that long, good job mate.

Regarding the Mint, thats one of Leed's most well known clubs, i went to a House night there years and years ago called 'Back To Basics', full of nutters it was, blinding night.

Liked it mate, very good for someone who's not been mixing for that long, good job mate.

Regarding the Mint, thats one of Leed's most well known clubs, i went to a House night there years and years ago called 'Back To Basics', full of nutters it was, blinding night.

Cheers brother, muchos appreciated. Fucking wicked club innit, proper naughty system they got going on there. I'm literally about to step out my flat now to get a lift there...still shittin' it!! On a 1am....arghhhhh!! Laters...peace.

6 months of my Technics, nearly 7 actually. And a year before that I was on some shitty Kam decks, so all in all about a year and a half...

Got my first set tonight at some club called Mint in Leeds, fuckin' brickin actually, should be fine hopefully. Amazing Funktion 1 soundsystem in there.

Any tips Mr.Controller?

best advice i could give quickly as your going right now, is:

relax and enjoy. You'l smack it

edit: impressed at the length of time you been mixing and the quality of your mix! big up

just listened again and i know its been said but it is a bit fuzzy. maybe get some new needles if the gains are tunrned down :)

Back
Top Bottom