Prospekt - Jump Up/Dancefloor Mix 09

Hey Prospekt,

Sorry for not posting feedback sooner, nice mix, really enjoyed it, actually listening to it again right now. Just wanted to say apart from heavy selection and tight mixing, the mp3 quality is superb, I use pretty high end headphones and low bit rate mp3's sound pretty distorted. Your mixes always sound crystal clear (you obviously have a good setup) which I really appreciate.

Love your sig pic by the way

Nice one geeza. Safe for checking it out.

My set up is actually pretty shite tbh. I've got a behringer djx700 (wank), 2 1210s (3rd hand) a crappy Kam amp and two 5 year old sony stereo speakers. I just try to touch it up as best I can post recording it.

Appreciate the feedback man. (y) My usual mixes wont be this selection, but I'll send them your way all the same. Next one probably in a month or so. Big Up.

solid mix man!
, specially like the first few mixes proper got me into it from the word go.
it didn't really let off n it is going straight on my pod for work tomorrow nice one!

fucking nasty.

this man better be getting booked on the regular if this is an accurate display of his mixing ability.

thanks for making my work day a bit more enjoyable.

big ups =)

fucking nasty.

this man better be getting booked on the regular if this is an accurate display of his mixing ability.

thanks for making my work day a bit more enjoyable.

big ups =)

Thank you very much sir. Obviously mixing in you bedroom you are in your comfort zone, but I feel I can carry this out onto the dancefloor. Nice one again man, much appreciated.
Another big mix Alex, beatmatching tight again, only 1 major clang :D.

Big ups bro, and keep up the good work!

Safe for taking the time to listen to both my mixes Tom mate. I'll inform you when the next one is dropping. Yeh pissed off with that clang, ahhaha nevermind. PEEEEEEEACCCCCCE.

Thank you very much sir. Obviously mixing in you bedroom you are in your comfort zone, but I feel I can carry this out onto the dancefloor. Nice one again man, much appreciated.

Safe for taking the time to listen to both my mixes Tom mate. I'll inform you when the next one is dropping. Yeh pissed off with that clang, ahhaha nevermind. PEEEEEEEACCCCCCE.

No worries bro, even though I did take a few weeks :D.

Biiig mix, well enjoyed that mate, even though its not my typical selections - theres some great tunes in there though man, and the mixing is tight, nice recirding also.

cheers!

i see you still slipped the Lomax in there tho hehe gotta be done tho;)

Back
Top Bottom