Prospekt - Jump Up/Dancefloor Mix 09

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
Seeing as it’s a Friday night and I’m staying in I thought I’d record a little jump up/dancefloor mix as I probably won’t use a lot of these tunes ever again in one of my forum mixes. Also I'll be without my decks for 3 weeks or so over Easter so I thought I'd through this down, most of it was off the cuff and unplanned. There’s some new bits in there and a few classics too. Not expecting a load of people to download it, but it’s there for whoever wants it. (y)

64mins // 148.mb // 320kbs

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/Prospekt-JumpUp.DancefloorMix09.mp3.html

Original Sin – Dr.Feelsgood
>>Sigma – El Presidente Vip
Sub Focus – Swamp Thing
Drumsound & Simon Bassline Smith – Can You Feel It
Original Sin – 8 Figure Bass
TC & Jakes – Haterz
>> Moving Fusion – The Beginning
Basher – Missile
Original Sin & Taxman – Seen
Die & Interface – Getting There
>> Ram Triolgy – Milky Way
Serum – Selecta
Chase & Status – The Druids
Original Sin - Deicbel
Zero G – 10 Times
Lomax – Faith Massive
DJ Brockie & Ed Solo – Represents (Chase & Status)
Shimon & Moving Fusion - Mysterons [Baron RMX]
Hazard & Distorted Minds – Mr.Happy
>> Pleasure – Black Magic
Majistrate & Nicol – The Countdown
Lomax – Avon Calling
Zen – Double Bobble
Sub Focus – Timewarp
Mampi Swift – One Finger
Clipz – Loud and Dirty
Hazard – Busted
Fresh - Tombraider
Original Sin – Overfiend
>> Bad Company – The Nine

Last edited:
THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATIVE POST I WILL TAKE CONSIDERATION INTO WHAT YOU HAVE SAID INFLICT THIS MIX ON PEOPLE I DISLIKE :TETH:

JOKO BROMO

Great stuff again (so is the march mix) only slip up I noticed was with getting there, (only cause i've been trying to mix it with everything in the past week) is all your mixes vinyl only?

Great stuff again (so is the march mix) only slip up I noticed was with getting there, (only cause i've been trying to mix it with everything in the past week) is all your mixes vinyl only?

Yeh 2 1210s man. Yeh I noticed that clang too, awful. lol
Also fucked up on The Nine mix. Probably won't be doing another one of these in a hurry as it's not my preferred selection. Just wanted to experiment and see how it came out.

Thanks for the support and the feedback mate.

Biggles... downloading :)

Thanx.

:wave:

This has been download 61 times with only 14 replies. That's 20 more downloads than my previous one I upped more than a week ago with far less thanks as well. Pull your fingers out and say something ya leechers. :teeth:

This has been download 61 times with only 14 replies. That's 20 more downloads than my previous one I upped more than a week ago with far less thanks as well. Pull your fingers out and say something ya leechers. :teeth:

Hey Prospekt,

Sorry for not posting feedback sooner, nice mix, really enjoyed it, actually listening to it again right now. Just wanted to say apart from heavy selection and tight mixing, the mp3 quality is superb, I use pretty high end headphones and low bit rate mp3's sound pretty distorted. Your mixes always sound crystal clear (you obviously have a good setup) which I really appreciate.

Love your sig pic by the way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom