Prospekt - 'Business as Usual' - March 09

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
Another mix from me, as I'm gonna be away from my decks for a few weeks I thought I'd buss out a nice long mix. It was originally meant to be 2 hours and have a half hour of jump up at the end but my comp cut out at 'Seen' which is long. I'll do a little jump up mini mix very soon for all the jump heads.

Try to cover all styles again, some long blends, double drops etc. Hope you enjoy. Let me know which mixes you like and stuff. There's a few minor shakey bits here and there. Constructive criticism is welcome as usual, always helps. :)

http://dnbshare.com/download/Prospekt-March2009.mp3.html
87mins // 200.71mb // 320kbps

High Contrast vs Future Sound of London – Papa New Guinea (Remix)
>> D-Bridge - True Romance
Commix - Satellite Type 2
Sigma - Something Special
>> Chase & Status- Believe
Logistics – Kaleidoscope
Apex – Space Between
>> Ram Trilogy – Titan
Icicle – Hang On
Culture Shock – Vice Chase
Danny Byrd & Brookes Brothers – Gold Rush
Makoto & A-Tak – Voyager
Pendulum – Still Grey
J Majik & Wickaman – Space Invasion
A.I. – Days of Rage
Demo & Cease – Ladies Night VIP
>> Moving Fusion – Turbulence
Muffler – Demons
Phobia & Jubei – Guillotine
Ed Rush & Optical – The Medicine (Matrix Remix)
Noisia – Crank
Prolix – The Savage
Absolute Zero & Subphonics – The Code (SKC Remix)
Raiden & The Sect – Leffe
Aeph & Maize – Rebirth
Cause 4 Concern – World Unknown
Spectrasoul – Peninsula
>> Chase & Status – Streetlife
Fierce & Survival – Prism
Alix Perez ft. MC Fats - Down The Line
Spectrasoul – Alibi
Lenzman – Emeralds
Dose, Trei & Menace – Valium Express
Original Sin & Taxman - Seen

Last edited:
ive listened to this now.
saw the first half track list.
you're something special you know.

bless you angel

f97f024128a0fedb5b5ce010.L.jpg

gonna check this as soon as i get back from lectures man, big up. ahhrhhrrh behringer, they are indeed absolute shite so your mixes have come out very well considering, when you upgrade do you think it'll be to the A&H or the pioneer?

gonna check this as soon as i get back from lectures man, big up. ahhrhhrrh behringer, they are indeed absolute shite so your mixes have come out very well considering, when you upgrade do you think it'll be to the A&H or the pioneer?

I'm really not sure bro, most probably an A&H Xone 62. Have to cross that bridge when I come to it. :D Poor at the moment and for the next couple years probably. Cool man, let me know what you think.

I'm really not sure bro, most probably an A&H Xone 62. Have to cross that bridge when I come to it. :D Poor at the moment and for the next couple years probably. Cool man, let me know what you think.

may i butt in here with my knowledge.

I currently have a pioneer djm. and i must say, it has not stand the test of time, youd figure forking out big cash would give u a mixer for life...not the case.
If i was to make a recommendation, unless your set on having the efects (they ware off and get boring after a few months) may i suggest a higher end model of a Vestax or Rain. Both i have seen stand the test of time, without even a fader being replaced.

just a thought before u shell out big doe

Well what can i say, big set blad

good tunes throughout and mixing smoother than a bondage parties dresscode

Back
Top Bottom