Prospekt - 'Business as Usual' - March 09

listened to this on my journey back from northern shenanigans and i must say it was rather entertaining.
my only critisism is that sometimes you just kinda slung the tunes in (although they were locked and tight) i woulda prefer a bit more of a blend. still, it's only personal preference really.

oh, and it sounded really grainy to me. not sure if that's the mixer, or the recording software.
just sounded.... dirty? if you get me....

listened to this on my journey back from northern shenanigans and i must say it was rather entertaining.
my only critisism is that sometimes you just kinda slung the tunes in (although they were locked and tight) i woulda prefer a bit more of a blend. still, it's only personal preference really.

oh, and it sounded really grainy to me. not sure if that's the mixer, or the recording software.
just sounded.... dirty? if you get me....

I know what you mean man. I got a new laptop recently, I dunno if that has a bearing on it at all but it does sound slightly grainy. My mixer is on the way out so it's most probably that man. Thing is literally on it's last legs. Fucking beringer!! lol

In particular which mixes did you find I brought the tunes in too quickly? Just for future reference so I can improve on it...

thanks for listening man. (y)

mate this is very nice, i was at work today chilling in my beer garden with ur set on the system b4 i opened the bar.. ur set(first half) + sun + cig + newspaper = good start to the day!!

as i already said i really enjoyed the first half i think them kind of tunes suit ur mixing style very well but the second half was not very far behind. keep it up!!

Big hand for this aswell - Raiden & The Sect – Leffe LOVE IT

nice mix man, really good seleckyo. beat matching was pretty flawless.

not a lot i can criticise really because it was a very nice blend. some real nice long flowing mixes and ting.

keep up the good work mang (y)

nice mix man, really good seleckyo. beat matching was pretty flawless.

not a lot i can criticise really because it was a very nice blend. some real nice long flowing mixes and ting.

keep up the good work mang (y)

Cheers John bro, get your ass into gear and do another one. (y)

Brilliant stuff once again faultless, how bout making a shit mix or is that not possible :clown:

Thanks a lot, nice to hear positive feedback like that. Big Up. Well I'm doing a jump up mix tomorrow as I'm not gonna be able to mix for a few weeks. You might consider that to be a bit on the poo side! ;)

Ez bro,
Sorry I took long on the feedback.

Been rinsing this on the way to work a few times now and can honestly say I really enjoyed it. My favourite mix from you for sure.

Especially

Alix Perez ft. MC Fats - Down The Line
Spectrasoul – Alibi

Just seemed to roll really nicely, the mix had good structure and the beatmatching was spot on.

Definately a keeper. :2thumbs:

iya owly !
i give feedback nao
my fav mix by you so far.
first half if lovely and fluffy and i liked.

my fav bits had to be

Makoto & A-Tak – Voyager
Pendulum – Still Grey
J Majik & Wickaman – Space Invasion
A.I. – Days of Rage

lovely mix overall, ive listened to it many times already. too bad it cut out and i didnt get that fix of jump up i need ;)

Ez bro,
Sorry I took long on the feedback.

Been rinsing this on the way to work a few times now and can honestly say I really enjoyed it. My favourite mix from you for sure.

Especially

Alix Perez ft. MC Fats - Down The Line
Spectrasoul – Alibi

Just seemed to roll really nicely, the mix had good structure and the beatmatching was spot on.

Definately a keeper. :2thumbs:

Nice one geeeeeeeza. The only thing I'm really annoyed about is the sound quality as my mixer is dying on me. Got to really boost the gains to make recordings sound good. Anyway safe for checking Matty. :)

iya owly !
i give feedback nao
my fav mix by you so far.
first half if lovely and fluffy and i liked.

my fav bits had to be

Makoto & A-Tak – Voyager
Pendulum – Still Grey
J Majik & Wickaman – Space Invasion
A.I. – Days of Rage

lovely mix overall, ive listened to it many times already. too bad it cut out and i didnt get that fix of jump up i need ;)

Oh hai luv! The fluffy bit was for you btw, knew you'd like it. ;)

Don't worry I got some filthy jump up on the way for you. Gonna record a dancefloor/jump up mix tomorrow, meant to do it today but going out tonight. I'll let you know when it's up. :flowers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom