Prospekt - 'A Journey Through the Styles' - June 09

Tracklist looks hot mate, am downloading. Shit i really need to get round to sorting one out myself, i cant find the time, 2 busy doing fucking A levels!!

Edit, checked this its fat mate, as perrrrrrr

Last edited:
Just finished listening through, realll nice man. Enjoyed the varied track selection, i've added a few bits to my vinyl want list since listening as well. Lookin forward to the next installment

Ez Bro,

Liked this alot. Was good to have an hour and half of straight durt. Nice transition through the styles as well no sudden shocks if you no what I mean. Mixing was tight as usually and the hiccup from Seen >> Badboy Danger isnt as bad as you think :)

Some very heavy tunes in there bro, alot I havnt heard of so will be checkin them for sure.

The Overfiend >> See Clear mix was sick!!

Mahooosive respect :) lub lub

yes! got round to listening to this today (finally) sorry for the longness.
gotta say though man, really really nice. mixing is spot on through out, and since the last solo mix i heard from you, i feel your eqing and general mixing has improved vastly. don't mean that in a condescending away, as i'm sure you're aware.
overall it's sound tight fella, real real nice. selection is spot on too.
can't really fault it mate, lookin forward to you gettin back on it again in 3 months or so.
respeckismalisms.

No probs about the longness, all good man. I really wasn't pleased with it personally but it's nice to know you liked it and thought my mixing has improved as you saw the first mix I ever put on here. I guess it's hard to determine that sort of progression yourself, but then again I'm super critical of anything I do. It's the way to be I feel.

You'll be the first to know when I do another in a few months. Looking forward to your future projects, the next two sound tantalizing sir!!

I know I said last bump before, but here's another. :D

Bump.jpg

Gona be addin this mix to my favs was really feelin the selection at the beggining! Bit hit n miss with the jump up selection but i know your catering for every1 with this mix really did reach all styles, big up!!!

>Ed rush - Chubrub
>Pendulum - Vault
>Spor - Some other funk

Big mix!! i pretty much liked everything from start to finish bar the jump up lol!
PROPS! FOOOOOOOOOF!!

I don't believe I've fed back to you on this! Apologies!
Very very good mix, listened to this whilst to-ing & fro-ing from work & it's big man! Really tight mixing & nice eqing. Really like your style of mixing. Selection is always up right street :)

Nice work Prospekt. I was feeling the first half, but not so keen on the heavier vibes later on. I love Jump Up, don't get me wrong, but maybe your style suits the smoother side of DnB... Big ups

Back
Top Bottom