Prospekt - ‘The Winter Rinseout’ - November 09

Definatly worth the listen on the better speakers much better, felt like the eq'ing was a little weak before but I think I can put that down to the speakers... I think I'm gonna stick this on my memory stick for my car. I don't often listen to forum sets in the car, because I have it very loud and amatuer dj's rough eq'ing rips my system apart.. I would never play a pack in my car for this reason, but it's sounding like your eq'ing is on point.

Thanks again fella.. Look forward to any feedback you might have of my sets :D

Hey bebe sorry for the late feedback,

Well, what can I say...the intro was fucking DIRT and it didnt let up from there, just pure filth all the way through.
Beatmatching was unbelieveably tight, Dont think I heard any slip ups at all tbh, it was clean as.

Chase & Status - Judgement (Informer) [Ram Records]
>>> Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon [Virus Recordings]
Original Sin - Therapy [Playaz]
Break - The Drone [Symmetry Recordings]

Was just fucking stupid. That Watermelon tease :rinsed: sickening.
I really listened hard to this to give some constructive critisism but I actually couldnt find anything worth mentioning. Only thing was the Outtaspace tease that people have mentioned already. I dont think it was a bad tease, just kinda dropped in wrong place if that makes sense?

Culture Shock - Gears [Ram Records]
L Plus - Middle East Sun [Viper Records]

Sounded so good together as well.
Overall man really cant fault this, very enjoyable listning and will be staying on the iPod for a long time!

Big ups :)

Prospekt - ‘The Winter Rinseout’ - November 09

Apex - Hench [Lifted Recordings]
Noisia - Deception [Ram Records]
Break - Is This What You Want [Symmetry Recordings]
Absolute Zero & Subphonics - The Code (SKC Remix) [Renegade Hardware]
Prolix - Causation [Ganja-Tek Records]
C4C - Stranglehold [Virus Recordings]
Basher - Leachcraft [Frequency Recordings]
Demo & Cease - Ladies Night [Human Imprint Recordings]
>>> Moving Fusion - Turbulence [Ram Records]
Noisia - Brainstitch (Break Remix) [Shogun Audio]
C4C & Fierce - Carrier [Quarantine]
>>> Bad Company - 4 Days [Bad Company]
Ancronix - Lightly Salted [Sudden Def Recordings]
Ed Rush & Optical - Schranders Dice [Virus Recordings]
Un-Cut - Midnight (M.I.S.T. Remix) [WEA Records Ltd]
>>> M.I.S.T. - Outerspace [Soul:R Recordings]
A.I. - Uprising VIP [Liquid V Recordings]
>>> D-Bridge - True Romance [Metalheadz Platinum]
Sabre - Riverside (Zero T Remix) [Lucky Devil Recordings]
>>> Future Cut - Whiplash [Renegade Hardware]
Lomax - Jungle FX [Ram Records]
Serum & Bladerunner - Snake Fist [Creative Source]

havent heard 4 days in ages.

.... excited

yeah, this too.

very very big mix matey, the sort of thing id play. arguably the dirtiest tracklist ive seen to date.

all teh beats where matched to a tee, a lot of favorites in there for example: Carrier, Deception, The Code rmx, Whiplash, Watermelon, Jungle FX. i personally wouldn't have mixed Outtaspace with Midnight where you did but its no biggie.

any mix which as turbulence in is worth a listen :flame:

always a pleasure man

Last edited:
Well what can I say but Jesus man this mix is fucking huge.

Very Well Done to you!

Gold star, blue peter badge, holy grail... <- Pick one

On a serious note the first four songs blew my head wide open.

Will look forward to the next!

not much point of repeating what others have said but overall a very tight mix mate, i love it! was really excited to hear this as your previous calm before the storm mix was quality. good job mate, hopefully in a few years time ill be able to mix like you ;)

Definatly worth the listen on the better speakers much better, felt like the eq'ing was a little weak before but I think I can put that down to the speakers... I think I'm gonna stick this on my memory stick for my car. I don't often listen to forum sets in the car, because I have it very loud and amatuer dj's rough eq'ing rips my system apart.. I would never play a pack in my car for this reason, but it's sounding like your eq'ing is on point.

Thanks again fella.. Look forward to any feedback you might have of my sets :D

I usually do listen to my mixes loads after I complete them, just havent had the time recently! Will be studying this one though.

Glad you think the eqing is ok, that's usually how I think I can improve. Got your new mix cued up and ready man. Big up.

I really liked the "outterspace" tease over Midnight

Cheers Nick. (y)

Hey bebe sorry for the late feedback,

Well, what can I say...the intro was fucking DIRT and it didnt let up from there, just pure filth all the way through.
Beatmatching was unbelieveably tight, Dont think I heard any slip ups at all tbh, it was clean as.

I really listened hard to this to give some constructive critisism but I actually couldnt find anything worth mentioning. Only thing was the Outtaspace tease that people have mentioned already. I dont think it was a bad tease, just kinda dropped in wrong place if that makes sense?

Sounded so good together as well.
Overall man really cant fault this, very enjoyable listning and will be staying on the iPod for a long time!

Big ups :)

Best bit of feedback I think I've ever had on a mix!

Cheers Matty, really pleased with the 'Therapy' > 'Judgement' mix, nicely in key and the amens fit in well. There's a lot of stuff I can be critical about the mix personally, guess it's the way to be. Get your new mix up asap!

havent heard 4 days in ages.

.... excited

:slayer:

very very big mix matey, the sort of thing id play. arguably the dirtiest tracklist ive seen to date.

all teh beats where matched to a tee, a lot of favorites in there for example: Carrier, Deception, The Code rmx, Whiplash, Watermelon, Jungle FX. i personally wouldn't have mixed Outtaspace with Midnight where you did but its no biggie.

any mix which as turbulence in is worth a listen :flame:

always a pleasure man

Cheers John, that's a healthy bit of feedback right there man. I think 'Turbulence' should be a must in every DJs set! Only just seen your 25 min one from a while back. Must of missed it. On that now.

Well what can I say but Jesus man this mix is fucking huge.

Very Well Done to you!

Gold star, blue peter badge, holy grail... <- Pick one

On a serious note the first four songs blew my head wide open.

Will look forward to the next!

Holy grail plz. :teeth:

Glad you liked it man, tried to give a powerful opening to the mix. Good to know you thought I succeeded. :)

big one!

exactly the right stuff for a saturday "morning".. :D

Enjoy!

Top class job as always Al! Nice one!

Got your one on the pod mate.I'll let you know what I thought of it asap. :)

not much point of repeating what others have said but overall a very tight mix mate, i love it! was really excited to hear this as your previous calm before the storm mix was quality. good job mate, hopefully in a few years time ill be able to mix like you ;)

Yeh really felt like taking it up a notch with this one. Thanks for checking. Practice makes perfect brother!

If Im honest first half selection isn't really my sort of thing, can't fault the mixing though.

Everything after 'Midnight' from there on in is lovely.

Once again Prospekt you have done a mix before me which contains loads of the same tunes I was planning on using. OBVIOUSLY you stole the tracklisting from the notes I'd painstakingly made whilst putting a mix together. ;)

Green eyed monster aside, wicked tracklisting. Was nice to hear a lot of tune I own but had forgotten about. Ladies night and turbulence prompted a head nodding session coupled with a satisfied face, which is not recommended when stood behind ladies in the queue for the cash machine after dark.

Wicked mix, only downside was that it crashed my iphone. Obviously apple can't handle your style.

Once again Prospekt you have done a mix before me which contains loads of the same tunes I was planning on using. OBVIOUSLY you stole the tracklisting from the notes I'd painstakingly made whilst putting a mix together. ;)

Green eyed monster aside, wicked tracklisting. Was nice to hear a lot of tune I own but had forgotten about. Ladies night and turbulence prompted a head nodding session coupled with a satisfied face, which is not recommended when stood behind ladies in the queue for the cash machine after dark.

Wicked mix, only downside was that it crashed my iphone. Obviously apple can't handle your style.

i had a similar moment on the subway.

yeah what everyone else has said.

fireburner

Cheers, glad it was to your taste. Will inform you of the next one sir.

Yeh the binoculars were at work for that ol' trick.;)

Thanks for the feedback matey. 'Turbulence' is near enough a standard in all my sets! See you at SubDub brother. :)

Back
Top Bottom