Prospekt - ‘The Winter Rinseout’ - November 09

safeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cheers Bouds, hope it's to your liking. :)

Big BadHand-Evie
Wicked T/L ;)
Will leave feedback soon...

Look forward to the feedback. Enjoy. (y)

So, i had a listen to this earlier.

To be honest i cant really fault it. Track selecetion is fire, mixing is on point. The only part i wasn't keen on was the Midnight/Outerspace mix, which just didnt sit right for me personally. Some of the levels could've been worked on so tunes felt a bit more in the mix but thats a minor really.

Apart from that, this is going straight pon the iPod. Big up Al!

You know what Wayne, I'd agree with you on those two points. Was rummaging around for a teaser to drop with 'Midnight', was either out of 'Outerspace' or 'Hush Hush'. The latter probably would've been a better option I guess.

My mixer is fucking dodgy atm man, sometimes when I drop a tune and it's in the red a lil bit I panick and turn the gain down a little bit. But then after listening back it sounds soooo much quieter than it should do. I guess that's to be expected when you've had a behringer mixer for nearly 2 years. It's completely fecked. haha

Thanks for checking it mate, glad you liked what you heard.

Sleek, on it bro.

Safe kiev kid. Feedback appreciated.

This is very nice mate.

Let us know what you think of it matey. Cheers.

on it man!!!

This should be to your taste Nick! Big Up.

that tracklist looks fucking mental. downloaded and ready to listen tonight ;)

Quite a few styles in there yeh man. ;) Look forward to the knowing what you thought of it.

Big up, get on the dl at home time!

(y)

sick mix mate! looking forward for the next one

Wicked Rubs, will inform you of the next one in due course. :)

you know what i'm guna say anyways man, so i might as well say. wicked across the board, nice selection too. few different tracks in there made it enjoyable to listen to.
switched up your style a bit too, made for an interesting mix, unpredictable in a good way.

really need to get me that dimensions ep.

Loved it mate hones!!

Apex - Hench [Lifted Recordings]
Noisia - Deception [Ram Records]
Break - Is This What You Want [Symmetry Recordings]

This made me start screwing people on the train lol... Great TL LOVED IT!! very nice hearing "Causation" forgot how much of a banger this is!!

Big up!!

Loved it mate honest!!

This made me start screwing people on the train lol... Great TL LOVED IT!! very nice hearing "Causation" forgot how much of a banger this is!!

Big up!!

Got a quiet one at work tonight so gonna have a listen to this one. Thanks

One thing though lol... Isn't October to December the Autumn months as apposed to Winter :D

midnight and uprising vip was just silly.

:D

you know what i'm guna say anyways man, so i might as well say. wicked across the board, nice selection too. few different tracks in there made it enjoyable to listen to.
switched up your style a bit too, made for an interesting mix, unpredictable in a good way.

really need to get me that dimensions ep.

Feedback is always appreciated from you sir. Thanks for taking the time to check it out man.

Loved it mate hones!!

Big up!!

Yes Flicky! I knew the first few tunes I was gonna play, the rest was just a grab and mis jobby. Glad you enjoyed it and thought it worked out.

'Causation' is indeed a banger of monumental proportions. :not_worth

Got a quiet one at work tonight so gonna have a listen to this one. Thanks

One thing though lol... Isn't October to December the Autumn months as apposed to Winter :D

Haha, you know what I did think about that after I made the thread. But fuck it, it's cold up north so it makes sense to me! :teeth:

Would like to know what you think of it.

Really enjoyed this mix. Some really nice moments in there and some brilliant tunes. Lightly salted, Carrier and Judgement was nice.. Liked the tease with turbulance and watermelon, although I felt the outerspace mix was out of key, just didnt seem to fit at all. Wasn't to keen on the True Romance tease, seemed a little pointless, Was that just the intro?

Few minor slips with the beat, but nothing really noticable. All in all really good work mate, just need to make it a bit longer know :D

Last edited:
Really enjoyed this mix. Some really nice moments in there and some brilliant tunes. Lightly salted, Carrier and Judgement was nice.. Liked the tease with turbulance and watermelon, although I felt the outerspace mix was out of key, just didnt seem to fit at all. Wasn't to keen on the True Romance tease, seemed a little pointless, Was that just the intro?

Few minor slips with the beat, but nothing really noticable. All in all really good work mate, just need to make it a bit longer know :D

Cheers for the feedback man. Yeh the problem with the 'Outerspace' tease came up before in this thread. Would definetly agree with you there matey. Just didn't work at all. Oh well. :D

Pretty sure the 'True Romance' tease dropped properly. lol Aint listened back to the mix that much tbh.

Thanks for checkin it out bro. Been meaning to give your mixes some feedback. Sorry for the slackment. Will get on that this weekend. (y)

Cheers for the feedback man. Yeh the problem with the 'Outerspace' tease came up before in this thread. Would definetly agree with you there matey. Just didn't work at all. Oh well. :D

Pretty sure the 'True Romance' tease dropped properly. lol Aint listened back to the mix that much tbh.

Thanks for checkin it out bro. Been meaning to give your mixes some feedback. Sorry for the slackment. Will get on that this weekend. (y)

My bad... Really weak set of speakers I listened on earlier. I come down to a different pc with much better speakers on it and can here the bass. Think ima listen to the whole thing again... Speakers earlier really had no bass.... Might even enjoy it even more second time round lol :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom