Prophet - The Uprising

the only thing i would say but that's being really critical, is that that kick isn't always loud enough.
but that's only sometimes.

Nice track though, if i'd picture it it would be me speeding on a highway at night.
Really like it :)!

Hmm....the kick sounds ok this end. There are a couple of quieter velocity hits of the kick incorporated into the loop, dunno if they're the ones you mean?

I thought the song was very good. I am not sure why you sound so insecure about your production. Sounds dead on over here.

personally i think the plucky synth could do with a bit more processing more fx etc, just my preference tho, i like the epic uplifting vibe.

i cant see any problems, but then again im only listening to this on my mac speakers, so not the best system...
good job!

i like the bassline in this dude, really cool synth work and effects, as usual. but the drum work for me leaves something to be desired. the breaks r fine just ya kick and snare... kick is v soft and that snare it just doesnt have any attack on it it needs more of a snap to it IMO ...

anyway how are you doing mate long time no much speak ::)

Cheers fella's. Well I'm currently working on something new right now, but once thats finished, I'm gonna come back to this and re-work the drums!

Back
Top Bottom