Prophet : DisMembered (DUBSTEP)

thats fucking dirty.... Go and have a shower now rude boy.

if i cud add something would say there could be more of a build up or a longer swoop before the drop, just so you know its coming for a bit longer before it does if you see what i mean??

big track.

---------- Post added at 15:27 ---------- Previous post was at 15:25 ----------

whats ur AIM btw mate

I'm sorry, I shall go and take a shower right now.....

Yeah I'm gonna do a couple of minor touch ups to it, I need to EQ the drum work a little better so I'll take the advice on the build up into consideration while I'm doing it.

My AIM is - dnbdimenzions.

It sucks, I want to change my AIM name to Prophet but it wont let me change it at all!

Boom! I really like the intro sounds you've made, nice stuff. The drop is punchy as fuck, sounds really well balanced on my end, I thought the drums sounded fine as far as eq and mix went.
Production sounds really tight for me.

Thanks for the responses guys.

@ Subprime. To me they seem to lose their punchyness after I introduce the high synth after the second drop??? Maybe it's just my end so if anyone could clear this issue up that'd be great!

@djdevs. Yeah I had a vocal in the short pause before the drop but it just didnt feel right.

mate listening to this on my proper headphones n it sounds sickk!

what daw n synths u on?
ur sounds are top range man..have a listen 2 my dubstep wip if u can, ive just started to learn massive :P

mate listening to this on my proper headphones n it sounds sickk!

what daw n synths u on?
ur sounds are top range man..have a listen 2 my dubstep wip if u can, ive just started to learn massive :P

Cheers fella.

I use FL Studio 8 (Tried 9 but for some reason I prefer 8). Synth's I use a lot of are ; Albino 3 / Massive / Predator / Blue / Absynth 3 + 4

Also devs, I forgot to mention that as I'm sure you are aware Massive is the standard for dubstep, but I'm actually prefferring Albino 3 right now for my wobbles and such like.

Big tune Fletch! Maybe throw in some small edits and variations on the drums to make it even better.

That nearly gave me a heart attack

And yes, more sub please. Plus that pad in the beginning with the phaser on it sounds, idk too digital and clean to me really, I think it's the classic phaser isn't it? I'd turn up the snare if I was you too

Back
Top Bottom