Prophet - Autumn Breeze

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Now please dont get your hopes up on this, as it's not drum and bass, nor is it anything like any electro music ever!

Basically, I've got my hands on a copy of Edirol Orchestral because I've been wanting a synth that has got good orchestral strings and stuff. Anyway, when I got it, I was so inspired by the sounds that I decided to try something completely different and write a score of music as if it were intended for a movie.....

This is my 1st attempt at anything like this so it's probably shit.....but I quite like it. Just need some outside info on it!

It's pretty cool man. can imagine it in a film to be fair.

I think you should sample and resample it and turn it into a dark tune

nice man, i used to use edirol's orchestra a bit, now just abletons eic orchestra. nice sound anyways, peaceful but suspensive! the horns at the end make me want to start powering up some summons in final fantasy :) think you need get things panned out a bit harder, the instruments need to talk to each other and bounce across the stereo field, put ur headfones on and pan everything out nice and big

have you managed to persuade eidirol to save presets? this was always a pain in the arse for me and why i gave up using it :-/

Yeah I read the manual on it and it's fairly simple to save the presets, just not very conventional!

Thanks for the feedback guys, gonna try and build this up some more over the weekend

Back
Top Bottom