Proper annoyed!

Resist

Basically, my numark turntable broke, so I took it back to where I bought it (HTFR in brum) and they said it would take about 2 weeks to repair.

Its been 4 weeks now!

I phoned HTFR and they said Numark were having some trouble at the repairs department.

I've bought loadsa new vinyl aswell, it's proper frustrating not being able to mix them.

Gutted.

Thats shit mate, I`m guessing the repair shop is waiting on certain spares to fix your deck, happens all the time at my work :rolleyes:

If they long you off too much and the decks are new-ish then you could demand they(HTFR) exchange them fora brand new pair?

Fucking hate HTFR. Told me my knobs and faders aren't under warranty if they break.. I've had the mixer for a year and the faders are fucked, and they said i will be having to pay a charge to get it done! Absolute pricks!

Yeah the only reason I used them back in August was because they were the only equipment shop I knew about.

I'll still use them for vinyl and the odd bit of equiment every now and again, but they've annoyed me with this.

I haven't asked them if they could replace the decks, but I doubt they would.

Gonna phone them on monday and see whats goin on.

Numark is your mistake.

You could have bought that numark table from god himself, and it was destined for the repair bench. Knock on HTFR all you want, you real problem is numark's shitty craftsmanship.

There's your problem right there.

Exactly!

Bunch of cowboys.

Remember when they went through a phase of pressing moody big classics in mono, 2 tunes a side for £20 a piece.

Swear one of them was 1.Alien Girl 2. The Nine 3. Pulp Fiction 4. Acid Trak

How the fuck they got away with that I don't know!?

Back
Top Bottom