Propellerheads "RECORD" now in Beta Testing

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
I had a hunch there was something big cooking at propellerheads, and my hunch was correct:

http://www.propellerheads.se/products/record/

The all new record will allow you manipulate real .wav audio and finally adding a time stretch feature. Sounds like you will be able to drag & drop samples into the new program, while still being able to use all your favorite Reason 4 instruments & projects too.

HUGE NEWS,
if you are a reason fan.

...and if you haven't got into Reason 4 yet this may be the right reason to give it a shot

Last edited:
ive seen this....

tbh it seems they have improved on reasons bad points and released it as seperate software rather than actually improving reason itself

if this doesnt come free with the next version of reason, then they are gay and bum animals

I use reason 4 it is a little bit of a learning curve but if you used reason 3 it is very similar
I also use fruity loops pro 7 ,protools 7.3,traktor pro

I use all those programs + my motif es 6 to make my sounds when I run out of cool sounds from reason banks or refills

its definately an improvement on Reason's current capabilities and the new devices (particularly the mixer) are lookin sweet as :D i suppose the only thing that was a slight dissapointment was no direct VST compatibility so if u wanna use ur VSTs u still gta rewire, also i beleive u still need to convert mp3 to wavs to edit the audio (unlike cubase where u can drag n drop various file types directly onto the sequencer - wav / mp3 etc etc)

anyways who am i kiddin i'm a reasonhead and yes i'm going to get it :)

Back
Top Bottom