proof from d12 shot dead

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
somebody shot him square in the face at a nightclub, shot him good and dead and got away with it. the other day obie trice was shot too. what the fucks all this?!!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha! i dont know man, its not like im into their music (pop music, dont fool yourself, it might sound like hiphop to the layman but its pop and nothing else) but i was always interested in hiphop related killings for some reason. probably cos they never solve them.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
At least D&B ain't like that too often...I know somebody who got caught up in a exchange of gunfire at Club UN in Tottenaham at a jungle do back in 95, caught it through teh leg. But fortunatly that shit doen't happen too often. it kills teh scene when it does. That bloke shot in Basigstoke at teh Bang Bar...that was a great little venue for D&B ...Not ANymore !!!
Guns are for chickens, harsh words and handbags..taht's teh way to do it.....!!!!!:confused:

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Stedfast said:
Guns are for chickens, harsh words and handbags..taht's teh way to do it.....!!!!!:confused:
:word: Damn skippy

And that's fucked up about Proof, only one with any skill outta of D12. Still you don't know what kind of fucked up shit he was doing outside, or who he'd been pissing off, so.

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Sick really, I wish people would just deal with their problems in a true way rather than been a pussy about it & firing bullets at everyone it's a cowards way to think your a big man.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Once you start waving guns about, most normal people don't want to know you, and all the bad people want to f@ck you up...same for any weapon really...best to choose the path of peace flowers and pink rugby shirts ???!!!! :dual:

TooEZ

Gibber Jabber
logikz said:
somebody shot him square in the face at a nightclub, shot him good and dead and got away with it. the other day obie trice was shot too. what the fucks all this?!!

I think this is how the Oxford Dictionary of Hip Hop Enlglish (O.D.H.H.E) defines 'Keeping It Real'. :rolleyes:

Someone should send them a copy of 'Everyday' to listen to, respect to Mr Top Cat! :respekt:

Last edited:

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
logikz said:

well ! so you want to be a rap star / fast cars etc etc

image is everything

goes to show even when your at the top theres more haters than when your not

is it all worth it ...........

glad to see dnb hasent gone down that path ...........

fingerscrossed this is 1 craze us uk people dont thinks cool and get too invovled

:(

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Proof shot first...

Massive respect for Shy Fx & Top Cat for Everyday. Guns are for the battlefield. Not for the streets.

Real men sort out their everyday problems out with words or :nutkick:.