Promotion website

eyaka1

DnB Promo
Hi there,

I'm working on releasing a new website that will help promote DnB mixes (and other forms) and artists and am wondering whether anybody might be interested in a profile? I don't want to release the website until there are a number of artist's profile on and want to add some people to the artist list after hearing their work.

You wouldn't have to do any work yourself, just email me a small blurb about yourself and a tracklist with an optional mix attached (which you can specify to be downloadable, streamable or buyable on your profile). The track is optional.

If you're interested please email: -- PM for email! --

As I say it is still very much in it's development stage but I need artists like yourself to show an interest before I can start work on a releasable website. Your participation would be excedingly appreciated.

The website will be much sexier if people show an interest.

Thanks for your time,
Jadams

p.s. I would like to ask this forum owner (i'll try to email too): I have a forum link and I wouldn't be able to have anywhere near as successful a forum as this one, would it be possible for me to just make my forum link point here? :beers:

EDIT: Noone else showed interest. never mind ;) left uni and got a job, no time to do this now anyway =( hehe

Last edited:
mate i aint got no mixes but i got tunes!
is dat ok???
if ya wanna here me tunes check my sig!

mate that was one fucking fast reply, ;)

Tunes are more than welcome, mixes and/or tracks is what I'm looking for. Room 237 is sick man, lovin it. definitely put you on the list. Mind if I just rip the about stuff from your myspace?

Also, I'll put a track on the site then just link to your myspace for more, that cool with you?

I'll message/email you when I release the site so you can check yourself out.

Cheers,
Jadams

mate that was one fucking fast reply, ;)

Tunes are more than welcome, mixes and/or tracks is what I'm looking for. Room 237 is sick man, lovin it. definitely put you on the list. Mind if I just rip the about stuff from your myspace?

Also, I'll put a track on the site then just link to your myspace for more, that cool with you?

I'll message/email you when I release the site so you can check yourself out.

Cheers,
Jadams

well i can send u sum good copies of my tunes.

Back
Top Bottom