Promo's on Redeye Records...

more on subject... ye its hard to get to know people behind the counter sometimes, it was alright for me kos i used to go in there as a kid so wen i got to about 17/18 i already knew em..

I used to buy all ma shit online, but its fucking long waiting for shit. i still order a fair amount of shit over the web but wen it comes to promos its all about the local. I work in the city so if theres a new promo up on redeye (thats probly already sold out) i just call up Blackmarket and ask if they have it and if they can put one aside so i can cum down on ma lunch breaks or after work. Blackmarket get alot alot of customers so i doubt they will put stuff aside for u without asking them spicifically to do so. I find on the whole they are quite helpful tho and very willing to help u out, esspecially if nicky is in hes a fucking nutter always throwing records at u to listen. The closest record shop to my house tho is record box in gants hill, i never go there to listen to just listen or woteva, only when im looking for a specific tune, i find blackmarket more friendly and shit. tho i once saw two tramps (or at least complete piss heads) in blackmarket buying records
fuck knows how they can afford black plastic but meh.

Back
Top Bottom