promos off the playaz website

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
how many copies of thei promos do they get in...missed dont be silly today by about 10 seconds...pretty gutted

managed to get robocop though.

how often do they come in stock?

well when i went on the site earlier it said in stock then i went to pay for it and they had all gone.. cunts.

on DNBA there is normally a thread up if its in stock.

u got be quick though.

got the robocop remix off nu urban infact

My bad, I just did the search and they came up. Well I got my copy of Robocop on their last Monday, went out of stock that night, but came back out on the Tuesday, then sold out an never came back.

All is not lost bruv.

dammit.
to think.
i missed out on this cos some cunt knocked into my car on the way home, so i was late comming in, then had to ring the insurance up. bollox!

They put 1 or 2 copies up randomly, its just luck really, i kept refreshing the page at 12ish yesterday and much to my suprise 1 came into stock and i got it, and then it was straight back to 'Notify when back in stock':hype:

thats fuckin stupid!!!
y are there so many greedy cunts in the world?

wot about all the promos that go out to record shops?
my local shop got robocop in the monday after it was on playaz site so fingers crossed they will have dont be silly in this monday!!!

thats gay. was it a bad knock or just a little scrape

only a little bit of paint work over one of the back wheel arches and the bumper. nothing too bad.
still, it's all the agro of the insruance company grilling me to death.
it wasn't even my fault, but they tried to make it out like it was. cunts!

Back
Top Bottom