Promo/Release dates?

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Safe peeps! anyone know the promo/release dates for the following?

Taxman EP???????
Hazard - Phsycadellic & Against The Clock????

Safe peeeeeeeeeeeps

taxmans EP is scheduled for 04-01-2010

i dont think phsycadellic is coming out, apparntly he lost the files. but thats not confirmed but a lot of people are saying that

against the clock wont be out for ages

That rele sucks, i did wonder why it hadnt been released yet as have been hearing that one dropped at playaz for tiiiimmmeee.

Cheers bro

another one for ya, anyone know when sub zero - motion is due to be promod cos i need to get my hands on that!!!

If ya waiting on Phsycadellic you should jus buy crystal clear-superfunk! sounds exactly the same.

escape told me he had lost the files too..
i love this tune but its gonna be rinsed by everyman and his dog :rolleyes:

Isn't every big tune? lol

Just something that needs to be accepted man, but when every man and his dog is rinsing a tune, it's all about how YOU rinse it, i.e. it's time to find a sick mix that no one else would think of ...

Make it your own ...

All I know is Playaz are KILLING it right now ... what a camp ...

Playaz are releasing a lot of music which sounds the same though. Therapy has been one of the best releases this year but what with some of their artists releasing tunes under different alias' on Ganja/Frontline etc, sometimes its a bit much. Taktix on Ganja and Therapy on Playaz have been the one for me from that side of the scene this year

Isn't every big tune? lol

Just something that needs to be accepted man, but when every man and his dog is rinsing a tune, it's all about how YOU rinse it, i.e. it's time to find a sick mix that no one else would think of ...

Make it your own ...
man don't patronise me i know the dilly

Back
Top Bottom