Prolix signs exclusively to Shogun Audio

You shouldn't care, Spectrasoul have their own label to release music now. Let Shogun Audio be and follow their own path

Umm why exactly shouldn't I care? They can both obviously do whatever they want but as a supporter of the label I'm certainly entitled to my opinion that this wasn't a great signing.

Umm why exactly shouldn't I care? They can both obviously do whatever they want but as a supporter of the label I'm certainly entitled to my opinion that this wasn't a great signing.

Yeah sorry buddy, I misread your post. I'm fucked up its 4/20, I knew a while ago that I'd fucked up somewhere on the forum, forgot where it was. But I completely agree with you, but where are you gunna find another Spectrasoul, same as Perez

Now that Alix Perez & SpectraSoul have left there's not much attracting me to Shogun these days in all honesty. I guess they still have Icicle & Technimatic I think....

Yeah sorry buddy, I misread your post. I'm fucked up its 4/20, I knew a while ago that I'd fucked up somewhere on the forum, forgot where it was. But I completely agree with you, but where are you gunna find another Spectrasoul, same as Perez

Lol no worries dude, gonna have to get on your level soon

if you don't like the music, just don't support the label anymore?

I never said that did I? Still plenty good music on Shogun

Prolix is tall as fuck.

On topic though, can't say I've been too interested in his music. Now that Spectrasoul and Perez are gone, I think I'm only really excited by Technimatic out of the Shogun artists.

still rate shogun though, they get some good guest artists on their compilations, the 100 ep is testament to that

Back
Top Bottom