Project 7 - The Droids (New D&B)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Project 7, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Project 7

Project 7 Member

Hey guys, got my new track available to listen to.

Hope you like it, went for a different approach to my usual. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Project 7.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  2. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

loving the trancey intro n that not sure if it totaly fits the rest of song IMO production crisp though and although its mabye a bit heavy for my tastes i like the song in general especially the intro

3. Project 7

Project 7 Member

Thanks for the feedback, its really messing with my head because sometimes it sounds amazing to me and other times out of place (the intro and rest of the song).

Will wait for a bit more feedback and may look at changing them into seperate songs.

---------- Post added at 13:02 ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 ----------

Edited the song and used an intro / middle part from one of my unreleased songs, so has a much better feel to it now.

4. Chunkie619

Chunkie619 New Member

i reckon the trancey intro worked relatively well, the transition helped. Must say i'm loving your use of distortion. So much going off in this track and you've pulled it off pretty well. If i were a bit more of an expert, i'd give more of a critical angle but i guess bigging the track up can't be bad. Nice work.

5. msmith222

msmith222 redbeard

this track is crazy! there are so many huge sounds in this track, and they sound well mixed. one thing i found myself wanting was for the tune to settle into more of a groove for longer (like starting at 1:55). it seems to just be constantly building tension and i kept waiting for the releases.

sick sick track though.

6. Project 7

Project 7 Member

This track will now feature in my upcoming EP release with DLA Black! (Other tracks in the EP will not go up on my page until a later date, but they are just as massive as this one ;) )

Thanks for all the feedback / support.

7. Fishy:)

Fishy:) Active Member

Sounding solid man:D sick stuff

8. djdevz

djdevz Member

big sounds man! a lil too crazy for me, but its well produced..