progRAM

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
so RAM just popped up on facebook with this, with "coming soon"

but what the fuck is it?

269223_435465856486637_1363090026_n.jpg

It should be a new RAM's sublabel as far as I know.

sweeeeet, put all the chart friendly gash on the main label and keep the new talent to this one, until Andy thinks they're ready for the big time and won't let them leave the studio until they have a tune that will fit in at a school disco

Yeah, think it will be the more deep, techy and rolling stuff on this new label. So I think we are going to see stuff from the likes of Rene Lavice and Basher on here, and didn't Ram sign an Octane & DLR tune? Should fit this perfectly.

not feeling the harvest tune at all, but looking forward to seeing some other stuff on the label

It doesn't really make sense to say this label will be for the deeper stuff. Wasn't Frequency for that? At least that's how it has been recently with Optiv & BTK and Basher releases – but then they hardly ever even use Frequency at all... Basher's album was strangely brought out on the main label when it didn't even fit with the RAM sound at the time.

This could just be a rebrand of Frequency and a move to release more stuff? If not that, who knows.

I went and listened to some Harvest and it was jump up. progRAM could be a pure jump up label.

Back
Top Bottom