ProgRam vinyl buyers..

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Can you lot who have brought any vinyl from Program since Programmed v.2 advise if you have the 'bowled' centre? basically if you lay Side B on a flat surface it sits perfectly and works fine, however when you play side A or lay it flat on the surface it is warped from the centre of the vinyl causing the edges not to sit properly which then causes the record to skip with the slightest touch and even start extremely slowly when pressing play?

I thought it was a one off but I have had this with the last 3 releases and with various copies. I might add that all these have been brought from independent stored and not from the RAM shop so this may be where im going wrong. Its so bloody annoying as there is no way id trust playing the records out cause it makes them far to flimsy and skippy

I think I have had 1 bowled one, but the rest have been OK. have been every release to date (haven't got Toys yet but will do)....maybe the courier is storing them in a hot space or something? I think that might cause it

You really have shit luck mate. The only ProgRAM release I have is Weep / Trojan and it is solid and flat

I might add that all these have been brought from independent stored and not from the RAM shop so this may be where im going wrong.

Buy them off Redeye. If you ever have a problem with them, they are usually happen to swap it for another copy

It cant be man. its gotta be the pressing!

- - - Updated - - -

You really have shit luck mate. The only ProgRAM release I have is Weep / Trojan and it is solid and flat

Buy them off Redeye. If you ever have a problem with them, they are usually happen to swap it for another copy

thing is iv had them swapped in the past by every store iv tried and every single one is the same!

I'm yet to buy my first ProgRAM plate but I own a good few RAM ones from last 2 years and they all have been top notch when it comes to pressing...

mate you have sat on some absolute gems ! like I say though its only recently its started happening

When I first played You Do Me Wrong by Stealth on the Programmed v2, this exact thing happened but it seems to have sorted itself out..

When I first played You Do Me Wrong by Stealth on the Programmed v2, this exact thing happened but it seems to have sorted itself out..

Yeah mines still fucked! fucking love that tune too so gutted cant play it, only both A sides work for me

my programmed v2 was the same, the more I spun it though the better it feels to mix (maybe I'm used to it now haha)

- - - Updated - - -

and I ordered it off redeye

my programmed v2 was the same, the more I spun it though the better it feels to mix (maybe I'm used to it now haha)

- - - Updated - - -

and I ordered it off redeye

seems as though there is definitely an issue somewhere down the line. I think a lot of people don't bother sending them back and just sack it off. I just don't see the point of owning something I cant play!

got chroma - acetate/so alone which is fine.
Eastcolors - toys/creeper is so bowled I cant even touch it without it skipping. Its my favourite side too, and the only tune im interested in on the EP :(

Redeye said they'd get back in touch when theyve got some better copies, they didnt call again :'(

I wont be buying any more progRam releases until this gets sorted.

ok mate let me know your findings as i won't bother buying another copy if there all the same. cheers man

I have every prog. release before frankees turning point and then prog. v2. The first releases were perfectly cut

Back
Top Bottom