Program for audio editing etc.

Alexi

Drench Audio
VIP Junglist
Alright, at the moment I use reason, which I'm very happy with apart from the fact you can only sample audio files, not edit it.

I have to edit all my samples in Cool edit pro, then put them into the NN19 or NNXT. and if I want to change something even slightly, then I have to re-do everything.

I'm looking for something to work with reason, with rewire. So I can edit audio in the sequencer along with all the Midi tracks. I've been recommended Cubase, but can't afford it, and tried out a copy from my mate who downloaded a dodgy version, and nothing worked, and it just kept freezing.

Are there any plug-ins or programs that'll do this

Anyone got any suggestions.

Cheers

not sure about that mate, Cubase works really well tho with Reason, but thats speaking from personal experience, I normally use Cubase as people would normally use Soundforge etc for my audio editing but haven't really heard of rewiring programs such as wavelab etc, I always thought of them as standalone programs (but they have loads of options, you really can pay a lot of attention to detail with those!)

what kinda samples u processing? anything in particular like basses etc?

not sure about that mate, Cubase works really well tho with Reason, but thats speaking from personal experience, I normally use Cubase as people would normally use Soundforge etc for my audio editing but haven't really heard of rewiring programs such as wavelab etc, I always thought of them as standalone programs (but they have loads of options, you really can pay a lot of attention to detail with those!)

what kinda samples u processing? anything in particular like basses etc?

nah it'll probably be mostly vocal samples, like accapella, because at the moment if I wanted to remix a track, I'd get the acapella, then build the instrumental and mix them together in virtual dj, which was just annoying lol

I'm gonna try and blag a copy of Sonar from college, and if that works on my laptop use that, but cheers for the help Ketz

Back
Top Bottom