Program for audio editing etc.

Alexi

Drench Audio
VIP Junglist
Alright, at the moment I use reason, which I'm very happy with apart from the fact you can only sample audio files, not edit it.

I have to edit all my samples in Cool edit pro, then put them into the NN19 or NNXT. and if I want to change something even slightly, then I have to re-do everything.

I'm looking for something to work with reason, with rewire. So I can edit audio in the sequencer along with all the Midi tracks. I've been recommended Cubase, but can't afford it, and tried out a copy from my mate who downloaded a dodgy version, and nothing worked, and it just kept freezing.

Are there any plug-ins or programs that'll do this

Anyone got any suggestions.

Cheers

Ketz

Thinkin outside the box..
not sure about that mate, Cubase works really well tho with Reason, but thats speaking from personal experience, I normally use Cubase as people would normally use Soundforge etc for my audio editing but haven't really heard of rewiring programs such as wavelab etc, I always thought of them as standalone programs (but they have loads of options, you really can pay a lot of attention to detail with those!)

what kinda samples u processing? anything in particular like basses etc?

Alexi

Drench Audio
VIP Junglist
not sure about that mate, Cubase works really well tho with Reason, but thats speaking from personal experience, I normally use Cubase as people would normally use Soundforge etc for my audio editing but haven't really heard of rewiring programs such as wavelab etc, I always thought of them as standalone programs (but they have loads of options, you really can pay a lot of attention to detail with those!)

what kinda samples u processing? anything in particular like basses etc?

nah it'll probably be mostly vocal samples, like accapella, because at the moment if I wanted to remix a track, I'd get the acapella, then build the instrumental and mix them together in virtual dj, which was just annoying lol

I'm gonna try and blag a copy of Sonar from college, and if that works on my laptop use that, but cheers for the help Ketz

Top Bottom