DnB Professional pre-listeners – a techno dnb release

Hello,

I prepare an album for hard dnb label Hidden Company recordings and I'm looking for pre-listeners with professional sound system to tell me if the track.wav is impressive enough on their studio monitors. Answers: yes, no or no comment.

Track 1 Download

Last edited:
is it important? I don't even know from where did you get those names?

Its on the Dropbox download page.

One word of advice would be to NOT put your entire track up as a WAV for download. If it has to be a WAV then at least just upload a clip of your track so that people can give you feedback on the quality of your track.

I can't comment on the quality of your track as I only have shitty 4" Fostex monitors to listen to it at the moment but it sounds pretty good.

Its on the Dropbox download page.

One word of advice would be to NOT put your entire track up as a WAV for download. If it has to be a WAV then at least just upload a clip of your track so that people can give you feedback on the quality of your track.

I can't comment on the quality of your track as I only have shitty 4" Fostex monitors to listen to it at the moment but it sounds pretty good.
thanks for that man

nice to see some people still have faith and believe in honest people that will not stea; their track... ;)

Back
Top Bottom